**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am 118 row RR if anyone wants to come say hello, a promise a will start some really sick songs and hand out a lyric sheet x

But seriously, they resent themselves more than they hate us because they know, no matter how much success they have the now, or in the coming years that we are the biggest club in Glasgow, Scotland, Britain and the fucking World. I’m only 21 and I promise that statement will never change.

Play up the Glasgow Rangers.

ps am only back for a short stint, just cause a hate tarriers so much 

7 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Where's Murphy? Cardoso in...you are a fucking rocket Sir

I actually forgot about Murphy. Put him in for windass.

But 3 or 5 at the back 100%.

Dont want Cardoso or Martin near the team but we need one of them n I think both as need the numbers.

PS fuck you billy 

All the managerial talk may be a kick up the arse for some players who will be playing for their futures.   Murty may also want to prove a point.   Expect us to be up and at them and getting stuck in.  If we do and lose I can accept it.  What I cannot accept is another feeble surrender.      

We'll either get pumped or win 1.0 depends what team turns up and if they bring their balls with them or leave them in their manbags like last game.

I at least want to see some fucking passion and heart so if getting beat at least fight the tarrier bastards every minute every kick of the ball also if some cunt could end Brown's career that be great too thanks.

11 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Have to be honest, I'm fuckin dreading it with this clueless manager and gutless players.  

Can't come up with anything to make me think any of them will find pride or backbone. Fully expect them to be embarass themselves, wait for them to finish a huddle, hand shakes and laughs all round, tell us again how much they are hurting and prepared for the fight for 5th.

Sunday will be my first game at their ground, I know I've picked a bad one...

Having never been I'm not clued up on the best side to arrive at the stadium from.  Is it likely there will be a bunch of people leaving from Bristol bar to head to the ground?  I'm thinking I'll be able to tag along with them if there are.  

If not, where do you suggest I head to before the game?

4 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Same, I've never felt as unexcited about an old firm game as I have this one.

I'm dreading it

Felt like that two weeks ago, and feeling even worse about this one! Really hope I’m wrong but with murty as manager and these spineless players think we’re on for another hammering.

3 hours ago, Cheddy said:

Having never been I'm not clued up on the best side to arrive at the stadium from.  Is it likely there will be a bunch of people leaving from Bristol bar to head to the ground?  I'm thinking I'll be able to tag along with them if there are.  

Take a sword and walk up from the gallowgate to the ground mate.

4 hours ago, Cheddy said:

Not been over there for years ... my last game was a few seats away from them in o'squeels first game which as I recall didn't go too well :bangbang:

Archived