**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Siwel said:

It’s a shame we only have 1 LB in the club and are now forced to play Halliday out of position.

You can't be serious.

Murty is a moron playing him.

Expecting another thrashing with clueless Murty in charge. Can just imagine his pre match talk. "Respect celtic lads as they are the best team in Scotland and have a great stadium. Try not to tackle my pal brown as he likes to keep a clean strip".

Cunt will probably celebrate with them today.:britney:

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Halliday!!!!!!!

Fucking play rossiter ahead of him if he is fit.

Looks like AH will be left back, in John’s absence.

Can Rossiter play there?

(Can Halliday????)

18 minutes ago, Siwel said:

6BC8FCE5-BEC8-4008-9521-C1C983680D6C.jpeg

At the very least it should be Docherty, Holt and Dorrans in the middle, but then why is Rossiter on the bench and not playing if he's fit and available? 

Morelos should be starting as he's the only one who's capable of pressing their backline well. 

4-2-3-1 yet again and Windass starts yet again, this will end in a mauling. 

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You can't be serious.

Expecting another thrashing with clueless Murty in charge. Can just imagine his pre match talk. "Respect celtic lads as they are the best team in Scotland and have a great stadium. Try not to tackle my pal brown as he likes to keep a clean strip".

Tbf I don’t see who else we’ve got, the real problem for me is Martin

8 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

the way some folk talk on here about him he's some kind of genius, it's an embarrassment.

happy to see cummings start today so we can see how he handles it, but he has to be properly supported otherwise he's going to be pretty useless

all about tactics today...

oh fuck

the teams that have beat the filth get stuck in about them and press their defence. for all his sitters missed at least morelos gave us that, nobody can deny that. he was an out ball. in the game at ibrox it got us from our own corner to having a throw in in theirs with one lump up the park. cummings doesnt give us that. this isnt going to end well. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

At the very least it should be Docherty, Holt and Dorrans in the middle, but then why is Rossiter on the bench and not playing if he's fit and available? 

Morelos should be starting as he's the only one who's capable of pressing their backline well. 

I wouldn’t have had Morelos near the team tbh mate he’s bottled it so many times against these cunts

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You can't be serious.

With the blessing of the bastards in our board .

These cunts will have given us one of the worst months to have ever been a bear

Murty is a clever cunt . He will be loving this

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Agree about Morelos but would be lunacy to throw Rossiter in today after so long out.

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Can only hope players like Halliday Just wreck a few careers today 

Is that a fucking joke? The weak cunt never got close to anyone on green in white last time, he has all the physicality of my gran, the only time he showed any aggression was when he shouted at the bench after being subbed and yet you think he's capable of "wrecking a few careers"

Archived