**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every single player on that pitch today can get to fuck at the end of the season and never be seen in our strip again.

Spineless, gutless bastards every last fucking one of them. Forever remembered as the bunch of pussies that rolled over and took a pumping when all we needed was a point to avoid them winning the title against us. Actually fucking despise the lot of them.

Just now, BILLYBOY50 said:

I can't get a signal thank fuck. we are getting pumped again sooner murty and those fucking imposters called Rangers players go the better I'm done.

Stop trying mate, it’s 3-0 going on 10 and if they want they can get 10 in the second half. 

Anyone still think we're only "two or three good players away"? 

I was on that train until the semi-final and today has just confirmed I was correct to jump off it. 

We are fucking miles away from them. We'll do well to stop 12 or 13 in a row. 

What saddens me is I don't even care anymore. I don't get the butterflies before or during the game. I barely care that we're getting leathered here; I'm accustomed to it. 

Fuck this team, they don't deserve a single one of us. I'm turning this off and going out for a run in the sunshine. 

We need an experienced manager to come in and overhaul the whole squad and I don’t see an under 18s coach with no management experience being able to do that.

maybe I’m just on a downer but we neee someone who is tactically astute and Gerard knows fuck all.

Murphy and Dorrans are both absolutely shite, considering they’re lauded by people on here.

You let Murphy get away with the fact he’s not very good going forward, because he tracks back. But I coach 10 year olds with a better defensive brain than him 

Archived