**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

4 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Hallidays is a fucking waste of a jersey

Ironically, he’s our best player today, so not sure why that is relevant at this point. Why not say they are all a waste of a jersey? 

FFS being hammered and we call out one player? Yeah, take Halliday day off and we’d be fine. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

I thought Wallace was a poor captain but Tav is next level pish, that’s who we are relying on to dig in when it counts and lead by example ?

Tav is a god-awful player but the support wank over him like he's fucking Dani Alves. He'd be one of the first out the door if it was upto me.

The gulf in class is there to see they have a cunt on loan from psg we've got journey men and cumming on loan from a championship side 

I'm going to watch the next half to remberer the hurt and pain

Just now, Rovers51 said:

People are keen on the idea only if there is serious investment. He has the name to attract players. But yes I agree with u that if the current board remain it's useless appointing him.  This is all on the board and we r fcked if they stay in control. 

There is no investment ffs, wake up and stop lapping up the pish you hear.  

This shower are gonna concede 6 or 7 the day, and thats if we are lucky! Honest to fuck, this is an utter shambles, how can these players piss around on the park and not feel any desire to sort this out???!!!'

This fear factor shit is unreal, they done next to nothing after the 20th minute and still got handed 2 easy goals courtesy of Martin and our whole left side being fucking clueless.

Why is it these clowns rarely pump any cunt else by 4/5 but we allow it every single time

Dont even even me started on Tav, doesn’t look like he even woke up this morning.

Murty should’ve been out 2 weeks ago, my bird would’ve been doing a better job of managing this team. Cummings up top on his own is laughable 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Woeful. Absolutely woeful.

No character again, piss poor defending again.

The only tactic now should be to get 4 players sent off, the game abandoned and them having to wait for clarification later in the week of a 3-0 win by default.

Fucking delighted I gave all my tickets away for this game. £51 to watch that? ...correct choice.

That team and management are a fucking disgrace.

It says it all when there were so many tickets going. Absolute disgrace 

Should be allowed to terminate these players contracts. If your normal man on the street isnt doing his job he's sacked. These pathetic fucks love the idea of playing for Rangers but they aren't man enough to fill that jersey. 

Archived