**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every single one of them can fuck royally off. Every single one of them. 

None of them are good enough. Not the goalie, not the fucking defence, not the golden boy whos "better" in midfield, not one of the cowardly bastards! They can't even do the fucking basics. Who the fuck taught Martin to defend btw?

I wish I'd won that euromillions through the week cause I walk in the morn and buy all the shite out and have one big giant clear out to fuck.

None of them give the slightest fuck either

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

A clear out and a proven manager who commands respect installed as manager not some former p,ayer who has done fuck all.

But nah let's just hire a former footballer based on he was a good footballer :lol:

Cunts are delusional on here, they deserve this that they are getting now....not the same amongst us 

Proven manager? How do you define proven? Someone has won more 5 games in a row, good at relegation survival? Came 2nd once or twice?  Or someone that has won titles, consistently? If the latter, who? 

Nightshift has some perks. I slept through this.

I think thats the first old firm I could have watched but didn't in my adult life.

Inspired decision, and I feel better for a full 6hrs kip.

If I never see the highlights then this will be easy to completely erase from memory.

6 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Proven manager? How do you define proven? Someone has won more 5 games in a row, good at relegation survival? Came 2nd once or twice?  Or someone that has won titles, consistently? If the latter, who? 

Someone who has managed at a decent level before and commands respect from his sides. 

Basically the exact opposite of the guy you are touting for manager.

You are basically basing all of it on his career as a footballer which is frankly embarassing 

2 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Next 3 games Kilmarnock, Aberdeen, hibs. 

We're finishing 4th. 

I don’t even care to be honest and when the positive spin ie players investment leaks next week our fans will be conned again 

Just woke up after a night shift, fucking disgusting, I couldn't believe what I was reading, thank fuck I didn't sit through it, a mixture of fucking anger and embarrassment, just going to pull the covers back over my head and stay here for the rest of the day, the quicker someone comes in and gets rid of this pile of shite the better but who in their right mind would honestly take this on. 

2 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

I don’t even care to be honest and when the positive spin ie players investment leaks next week our fans will be conned again 

Like the jangling of something shiny at a greeting baby to distract them. Could set your watch to this forthcoming pish.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mo or Cummings to start   

I see. Literally shouldn't have started anyone.  Shouldn't have bothered putting a team out,scoreline woukd probably have been better. Fucking shower of wankers.

1 hour ago, Badger said:

Nightshift has some perks. I slept through this.

I think thats the first old firm I could have watched but didn't in my adult life.

Inspired decision, and I feel better for a full 6hrs kip.

If I never see the highlights then this will be easy to completely erase from memory.

There weren't any highlights. Press the erase button now.

We’ve become one of their easiest games of the season. That shower of useless fucks just roll over every single time. 

Disgusting and fucks me off that these clowns are given the chance to wear the jersey 

Let's be honest, in our heart of hearts we knew this was going to happen. If any tiny crumb of comfort can be taken it is that it could and very should have been more, a lot more.

Fuck celtic and their scum, but if I was one of them, perish the thought, I would say they have missed an opportunity to really really run up a cricket score. There was 37mins left plus injury time after their 5th went in. They scored 4 goals in 12 minutes, so it is not illogical to think that we could have been looking at a 10-0 or more.

Yes it was bad enough without the above happening. These players are now beyond words to describe. Same with Murty. I was all for giving him his job back in the development set up, but fuck him, go Murty, just fucking go.

This is not even a great celtic side, that is the scary thing. A lot of their players are bang average.

Anyways I'm just relieved now that this season is nearly over. Another season of shit, shit and more shit.

Archived