**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

Watched till half time then switched off, what a shambles we have become and I wouldn't be surprised if Gerrard (or anyone else whose been linked to us) just walks away, and who could blame him.  Their isn't one player out of this squad that should be kept.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Watched till half time then switched off, what a shambles we have become and I wouldn't be surprised if Gerrard (or anyone else whose been linked to us) just walks away, and who could blame him.  Their isn't one player out of this squad that should be kept.

Shocking stuff, but I think if Gerrard watched that then he will think he could only improve us. Not sure if he’s coming or not but would think that he would see this as a great opportunity.

17 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Have they scored 5 against anyone at home this season apart from us?

Absolute fuckin joke.

Brechin.

And Motherwell, but Motherwell actually managed to score unlike us.

Think that's the biggest win against us at home since the late 50's for they cunts.

5 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Shocking stuff, but I think if Gerrard watched that then he will think he could only improve us. Not sure if he’s coming or not but would think that he would see this as a great opportunity.

How?

He’s not got the coaching background to improve those duds.

He may get them fitter or more organised, but there’s not a shred of genuine ability to develop.

Thanks Rangers,  you had a chance to redeem yourselves after that woeful semi final and were actually worse. 

Ive never been more embarrassed to be a bear. So thanks for nothing.

I'll go to work and face the rhabids the mora and all you players can go back to your pampered lifestyles, you fuckin wage theifs!

and if ppl think another youth coach is the answer prepare to feel worse next year.

Gerrard was a fantastic player, it means jack shit,  Ally McCoist was our greatest ever striker (IMO), he played with World class players his whole career from Souness up to gazza and laudrup.

he was given an apprenticeship with one of our best managers in our history in Walter Smith and look how that worked out some of the worst tactics I've ever seen. Resorting to the long ball.

my solution 

get rid of this board before they appoint another fuckin banger.

1 hour ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I’d give the guy a chance. Souness came in with no experience as a manager and that went well. I’m not convinced with Gerrard but as I say I’d give him a chance.

Do we have any option mate? I just cannot see this working well unless it’s with a lot of cash from somewhere and that is pretty unlikely.

15 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Thanks Rangers,  you had a chance to redeem yourselves after that woeful semi final and were actually worse. 

Ive never been more embarrassed to be a bear. So thanks for nothing.

I'll go to work and face the rhabids the mora and all you players can go back to your pampered lifestyles, you fuckin wage theifs!

and if ppl think another youth coach is the answer prepare to feel worse next year.

Gerrard was a fantastic player, it means jack shit,  Ally McCoist was our greatest ever striker (IMO), he played with World class players his whole career from Souness up to gazza and laudrup.

he was given an apprenticeship with one of our best managers in our history in Walter Smith and look how that worked out some of the worst tactics I've ever seen. Resorting to the long ball.

my solution 

get rid of this board before they appoint another fuckin banger.

Well said.

2 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I’d give the guy a chance. Souness came in with no experience as a manager and that went well. I’m not convinced with Gerrard but as I say I’d give him a chance.

Souness inherited some decent players,  and had cash.  Will a new manager have either?

6 hours ago, NetherburnBear said:

Just woke up after a night shift, fucking disgusting, I couldn't believe what I was reading, thank fuck I didn't sit through it, a mixture of fucking anger and embarrassment, just going to pull the covers back over my head and stay here for the rest of the day, the quicker someone comes in and gets rid of this pile of shite the better but who in their right mind would honestly take this on. 

Smart choice m8. Went to bed @ 3.30 am here due to work and got up at 6.30 am to watch that vile pish. Match was like a train wreck that I couldn't pull my eyes away from. What made it even more tragic is some of them (Holt, Halliday, Alnwick) actually looked like they were trying. Septic may be bang average on the world stage, but they strolled it like they were playing a U-10 lassies team today. Fucking Putrid.

Okay, I admit I again turned off the TV at 3-0 after watching a total lack of ability and passion. But I seriously think the dressing room is descending into chaos and the Miller-Wallace bust up is only the tip of the iceberg. He needs to go before we end up in 4th place or worse but I don't think the Board care where we end up.

1 hour ago, bob1873 said:

Do we have any option mate? I just cannot see this working well unless it’s with a lot of cash from somewhere and that is pretty unlikely.

Throwing cash at it isn’t always the answer. After all Pedro spent £9million.

First one I watch on live streaming and it was, well, ugly.

There were a couple of chances that were not used and, with a defense like that, and a center that doesn't keep the ball nor can recover it, it's difficult.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Watching the game again 

Dorrans again fucking rancid performance 

Weak ,pathetic ,wasteful and just like the semi final .Powderpuff in the midfield 

No one was good but this guy has me livid just watching him

I mean I watched the goals back, but fuck that for a game a soldiers mate

1 hour ago, Shuggy said:

Okay, I admit I again turned off the TV at 3-0 after watching a total lack of ability and passion. But I seriously think the dressing room is descending into chaos and the Miller-Wallace bust up is only the tip of the iceberg. He needs to go before we end up in 4th place or worse but I don't think the Board care where we end up.

Board will be happy with 4th so that next year when we're challenging for 3rd then they can say that "we're ahead of the curve".

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Watching the game again 

Dorrans again fucking rancid performance 

Weak ,pathetic ,wasteful and just like the semi final .Powderpuff in the midfield 

No one was good but this guy has me livid just watching him

Hes a fucking joke 

Archived