**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

How the fuck did that only finish 5 

That is only crum we can take from this today 

Few times these beggars have let us off lightly and says everything about the so called professional players we have playing for us 

Unforgivable 

Yeah you better believe it. This could have been worse much worse. Could have been 11-0 or something. We got let off with 5-0. They had another 40mins after the 5th went in. I seen a tarrier busload get out of bus in the North part of Glasgow and you would have thought they had got beat. They looked fucking miserable as sin. Honestly. It was a very strange sight.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

When you think of Tav when he first came he looked like a real find and was setting up and scoring goals but was a bit suspect defending now he can't even string a 5 yard pass, he got turned inside out all afternoon, He has peaked at Rangers and was losing out on 60/40 tackle as well.

Dorrans has alot to prove he should have been dropped today as he was breathing out his arse from early on and another who had forgotten how to pass, I would get rid of Tav and Dorrans who will be on decent money but are no where near earning it.

Tavernier walks about as if he’s Dani Alves.

The truth is ..... he’s actually shite.

He is a very basic footballer. So, so poor at tackling. Gets skinned off sub standard wingers all the time. 

First on Gerrards shopping list should be a left and right back who can defend. 

• 7 months later...

Just reading through this thread again, it really drives home how low all of us felt at the time, a lot of people posting about how we could recover from it.

Hard to believe that was just under 8 months ago, feels like a lifetime ago.

Don't ever want to feel as shite as I did then ever again

26 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Just reading through this thread again, it really drives home how low all of us felt at the time, a lot of people posting about how we could recover from it.

Hard to believe that was just under 8 months ago, feels like a lifetime ago.

Don't ever want to feel as shite as I did then ever again

Don't then

Stayed to the end that day. Some of our fans actually applauded that and were clamouring over each other to get Candeias top that he threw into the crowd. 

That honestly could’ve been 10 that day and walking out that tip I honestly thought that was it for us for a long time

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Stayed to the end that day. Some of our fans actually applauded that and were clamouring over each other to get Candeias top that he threw into the crowd. 

That honestly could’ve been 10 that day and walking out that tip I honestly thought that was it for us for a long time

I left at half time. Got into the pub and it was 5-0. Don't know what was worse between this game and the Ibrox 5-1 which I have still never even seen our goal from and quite frankly never want to. 

5 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I left at half time. Got into the pub and it was 5-0. Don't know what was worse between this game and the Ibrox 5-1 which I have still never even seen our goal from and quite frankly never want to. 

This game was worse imo it really couldve been 10.

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Was going nuts at him:lol:

Left after the 4th goal think it was around 50 minutes or so just couldn’t bare to watch anymore.

Also left the 5-1 game at Ibrox around 60-70 minutes after they went 4-0 up I believe.

The only times I can ever think I’ve left games early.

The one at Ibrox always seemed worse to me because it was at home.

I gave this a miss. Went for a drive, phone off no radio on either so completely oblivious. Some would say I'm always oblivious :pipe:

Best thing to do and glad I didn't watch it. I actually haven't attended a game v them since 2012 when we played them at end of season. I actually have a good record having only attended 2 defeats so maybe my non attendance has been a factor in the defeats we've had these past few seasons 

Archived