Warning for bears

eejay the dj

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Just win the fuckin game and watch them lose the rag

They are not going to do what Man City fans did mate . Meekly walk away like shower of pussies that night while Utd fans celebrated

Win or lose . We are getting it full barrels . Count on that . Winning it will maybe just make it more bearable

2 minutes ago, PSL said:

Think most fans don't care at this stage. Fuck all to play for so don't see it being as emotionally charged as usual dispite hoping for a win all the same

Who doesn't care . You having a giraffe . ffs

Be honest with yourself man

4 minutes ago, PSL said:

Why relaxed security then? Not looking to argue i just can't pump myself up for this after the shite i watched last week

The scum have totally different type of security when we go there . They usually have their own standing right in front of us , facing us up and trying to intimidate us in their numbers . They do the same to our players if they even try to get near us celebrating a goal or even at the end of the game . If players want to come over to us .

It is not a certainty but I have a feeling , it will be more relaxed this weekend . For obvious reasons .

Well why don't you go and pump a women then seen you are clearly uninterested in watching the Rangers burst this shower of  cunts bubble

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The scum have totally different type of security when we go there . They usually have their own standing right in front of us , facing us up and trying to intimidate us in their numbers . They do the same to our players if they even try to get near us celebrating a goal or even at the end of the game . If players want to come over to us .

It is not a certainty but I have a feeling , it will be more relaxed this weekend . For obvious reasons .

Well why don't you go and pump a women then seen you are clearly uninterested in watching the Rangers burst this shower of  cunts bubble

I've lost count of games i've been to against them and i know what it's like. I'm married but appreciate the sentiment mate

4 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

If they win , can see them having a pitch invasion  celebration , although unlike Man City at the weekend there ,where it was genuine celebration /fun , the Taigs will be going full on Tarrier ,cause they beat a team they say died n they dont care about 

See what I mean . I had not thought of that one mate . Another reason for relaxed security . Gives the scum chance to come onto the pitch and celebrate . Even bait us

Well they never fined the Hivs fans at cup final . So what is going to stop the scum

Now you would think the gestapo would be prepared for this

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

See what I mean . I had not thought of that one mate . Another reason for relaxed security . Gives the scum chance to come onto the pitch and celebrate . Even bait us

Well they never fined the Hivs fans at cup final . So what is going to stop the scum

Now you would think the gestapo would be prepared for this

I can see that happening ,it's a cert ,if they win , they'll be saying Man City didny have a problem ,Wolves didny either . They will be in full on exuberance ffs ,  

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

What is this thread man :lol: 

If celtic fans want to “bait us” and it results in any sort of physical altercation then I hope our fans kick the fuck out of them. 

It would be utterly cringeworthy if they did anything like that though, given the fact they’ve already won the game and we'll be like lambs to the slaughter on Sunday. 

Plus, they prefer to launch glass bottles at children. 

Are you serious man . ffs . Kick the fuck out of them . Do you really think that would be good for our club when we are losing a league decider ?