Rangers culture retweets neil simpson

Gascoigne8

Is it just me or does anyone else find the idea of retweeting anything that neil simpson says as distasteful after his assault on Durrant (even after all these years)? Cannae understand why any account linked to Rangers fans would retweet that midden unless its to take the piss

Screenshot_20180423-221855.png

Screenshot_20180423-221901.png

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

You ever seen the tackle??????  I think we have every right to be offended 

Off course I have and he’s a massive cunt for ruining the career of ID but the point is we will sing about ID and that just bates then into their shitty replies

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Off course I have and he’s a massive cunt for ruining the career of ID but the point is we will sing about ID and that just bates then into their shitty replies

Mate, give yerself a serious shake. The cunt should have been jailed for what was assault. They revel in the fact he got away with it 

Rangers Culture isn't an official organisation it's one guy posting his personal opinions on social media. His opinion is only worth as much as you're wiling to invest in it.  If you don't his opinions or what he chooses to retweet then don't follow him.  

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

No really missing your point tbf. They glorify a guy who nearly ended another players career. No justification in that for me 

He’s a cunt and so are they for singing about ID and yes we should be able to sing and praise ID without them abusing him but my opinion is they sometimes react to us singing about ID which then pisses us off. It’s a loop which we prompt but being cunts they probably would sing about him ID anyway.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Rangers Culture isn't an official organisation it's one guy posting his personal opinions on social media. His opinion is only worth as much as you're wiling to invest in it.  If you don't his opinions or what he chooses to retweet then don't follow him.  

It’s not really about his opinions just that most Rangers fans would probably steer clear of retweeting something from that bastard.

9 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Dont follow him, just cant believe any Rangers supporter would give him the steam off their piss never mind retweeting him. Maybe its me who has missed the bridge building memo and im in the wrong. Im old enough to remember the incident but it appears im a dinosaur and its par for the course to forget certain thing in the clubs past.

If you're unhappy with his retweets you're able to voice that opinion directly to him on twitter.  Remember, it's just one guy with a social media account he's not a supporters organisation.  I wouldn't invest too heavily in his opinions or social media retweets.

What's odd about him is he's never actually displayed any contrition about it. 

Generally when people get older they get slightly wiser and hold their hands up but in anything I've ever seen from him he's still snide about it all these years later. 

38 minutes ago, gsa said:

What's odd about him is he's never actually displayed any contrition about it. 

Generally when people get older they get slightly wiser and hold their hands up but in anything I've ever seen from him he's still snide about it all these years later. 

According to someone who knew Neil "his career was blighted by it too" apparently. 

Was a couple of years before my time in all honesty, but I know the cunt is a toxic bastard and we have new ager bawbags on social media retweeing his pish. 

I know this sounds drastic but If it was upto me and I was somecunt like Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates in charge of all this wonderful technology, I'd take it upon myself to remove any reference to Rangers, our support etc on social media and ban anyone employed by Rangers or that support Rangers talking about us on it and engaging with anycunt - maybe it's just me but I don't do football banter involving Rangers... don't like it, never have, if you are not a Rangers supporter or have a soft spot for us don't talk to me about my club it's fuck all to do with ye. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

According to someone who knew Neil "his career was blighted by it too" apparently. 

Was a couple of years before my time in all honesty, but I know the cunt is a toxic bastard and we have new ager bawbags on social media retweeing his pish. 

I know this sounds drastic but If it was upto me and I was somecunt like Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates in charge of all this wonderful technology, I'd take it upon myself to remove any reference to Rangers, our support etc on social media and ban anyone employed by Rangers or that support Rangers talking about us on it and engaging with anycunt - maybe it's just me but I don't do football banter involving Rangers... don't like it, never have, if you are not a Rangers supporter or have a soft spot for us don't talk to me about my club it's fuck all to do with ye. 

Think I said it last week, but the players on Twitter/Instagram do my head in, especially after last week/yesterday, Windass was the only one I think to even retweet or post anything and it was shite about boxing/Accrington Stanley, now their all posting shite and the 'We are the team, we are the people' quote annoyed me. 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If you going to put in cheap shot challenges that ruin careers then expect to be "blighted". Prick. From what I can gather, it only actually made him a hero in Aberdeen, and probably elsewhere in scotland.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They may be horrible bastards, but there is fuck all wrong with them singing about Durrant imo, I'd do the same if it was the other way about. But, the they sing about him because we do is a lot of shite, and fuck retweeting the wank as well

Singing about an assault that ruined a potential world class Scottish players career is not something I'd ever sing about, whatever club they played for.