Hibs confirm allocation cut

FlippinEck

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

We should be telling them whatever allocation we get will be what we take from now on. In a couple of years time when they're shite and plodding about in the bottom 6 again they'll be begging us to take more.

That's what I would be doing . Our club just seem to forget these things .

After the play off games with Hivs and Well . We should have started being awkward with these clubs

Eskbank said that Hivs already get the minimum so maybe there is nothing further we can do

Up their ticket prices

I think the ticket prices are a fucking scandal for easter road . How much is  for this one . Anyone know ?

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

After the play off games with Hivs and Well . We should have started being awkward with these clubs

Eskbank said that Hivs already get the minimum so maybe there is nothing further we can do

Up their ticket prices

I think the ticket prices are a fucking scandal for easter road . How much is  for this one . Anyone know ?

Was £30 for the game in December if I remember right.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Up their ticket prices

They charge us what we charge them. 

We should say that if they cut our allocation this time, we will refuse to take the full stand for the next 3 years. 

21 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

They charge us what we charge them. 

We should say that if they cut our allocation this time, we will refuse to take the full stand for the next 3 years. 

I would take that but many bears that love going there wouldn't like this

It's a fair shout though

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fine - but the shitebags that run our club must now confirm this will be the number of tickets we take from now on - no exceptions 

we are Scottish footballs bitch and we seem to enjoy it 

The press love a story like this, a real cheap shot at us.

The problem we have is bears desperately want to see us away from home. As long as bears keep buying tickets en mass it will continue.

Reducing their tickets at Ibrox, standing up to them and refusing tickets thus hitting them in the pocket is the only way to counter it.