Sign in to follow this  
cushynumber

Transfer and manager discussion forums

The transfer forum should now be live. please post all relevant transfer talk in there moving forward. The new manager forum will be following shortly.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

The transfer forum should now be live. please post all relevant transfer talk in there moving forward. The new manager forum will be following shortly.

You mean the Murty forum because that’s the cunt we’ll get stuck wae, especially if he manages to finish second. 

Just now, GOAT said:

You mean the Murty forum because that’s the cunt we’ll get stuck wae, especially if he manages to finish second. 

you can create a topic on that GOAT :lol:

• Like 1

Sort your shit out would you?

Why is the manager forum a sub forum of the bears den, yet the transfer forum is the same hierarchy level as the bears den?

Either put the manager forum to the same level as the transfer forum, or put the transfer forum as a sub forum in the bears den.

Fucking rookie hour in here. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Sort your shit out would you?

Why is the manager forum a sub forum of the bears den, yet the transfer forum is the same hierarchy level as the bears den?

Either put the manager forum to the same level as the transfer forum, or put the transfer forum as a sub forum in the bears den.

Fucking rookie hour in here. 

thats the way it has always been. i havent changed the legacy  format. So haha.

Gerrard is on a short list.  So we swap and under 20's manager with an under 18's manager?  I think what we need right now is an experienced manager, the sort who takes no shit and obviously knows his stuff. I'm less sure now is the time for another managerial experiment.

• Like 1