Frank de Bear

Glen Kamara (Dundee)

CAUGHT ON KAMARA 

Swansea to challenge celtic and Rangers for Dundee star Glen Kamara this summer

Arsenal academy product has been huge success since moving to Scotland last year on a free transfer

EXCLUSIVE

By Warren Haughton

23rd April 2018, 7:12 pm

Updated: 23rd April 2018, 7:50 pm

SWANSEA have joined celtic and Rangers in the race for Dundee star Glen Kamara.

The midfielder, despite the Dee’s struggles in the Scottish Premiership has made a huge impact north of the border since his move from Arsenal last year.

KENNY RAMSAY - THE SUN GLASGOW

Dundee star Glen Kamara is being tracked by celtic, Rangers and Swansea

Kamara, 22, is regarded as one of the best midfielders in Scottish football and his impressive displays have caught the eye of the Old Firm.

He underlined his progress this year with a strong performance in the draw at Celticearlier this month.

Rangers are also keen and ran the rule over Kamara again in the 4-0 win at Ibrox recently.

But Swansea are looking to take the Finland international south, and he could be available for a cut-price £1million this summer.

Who's we? Wigan? Mamelodi sundowns?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Frank de Bear said:

Come again?

Woooooosh

Was by far their best player in the last game against Dundee. Thought he really stood out. 

Dundee's Finnish midfielder has been linked, although also linked to celtic and some clubs down south. 

28 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He’s no Finnished he’s only 22

A wish that patter was finnished.

• Like 4

If our interest is genuine we never learn our lesson shopping in this talentless backwater market. 

We need quality man. The vast majority of the best SPFL players outwith us and them should be squad options, with maybe one or two being able to kick on as a first team player. We can’t keep stockpiling sub-standard pish

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

We need quality man. The vast majority of the best SPFL players outwith us and them should be squad options, with maybe one or two being able to kick on as a first team player. We can’t keep stockpiling sub-standard pish

He’s a better player than Arfield. Mark my words in that.

You’re probably wanking into a sock dreaming about Arfield 🤨

Kamara is class, never hides and is great on the ball. Him along with dorrans, jack docherty and Rossiter would be a good midfield

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Kamara is class, never hides and is great on the ball. Him along with dorrans, jack docherty and Rossiter would be a good midfield

Unsure if serious.

• Like 2

From the few times ive seen Dundee he has stood out. Didnt realise he was only 22. Wouldnt be against this.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Like Docherty stood out, like O’Halloran stood out, like Kiernan and Hodson stood out on loan to Kilmarnock, like Holt and Billy King stood out at Hearts ... leave this market alone it’s utter shite 

I have never read such rubbish in my life   ! Of course we should be looking everywhere for players who can improve us  I don’t know much about this lad but we can’t dismiss him just because he plays in our league. As for the players you name Hodson was a bit part player at Kilmarnock Kieran played less than 10 games Holt was not getting a game at hearts and neither was King!!! Remind me where did we sign Boyd Naismith Thompson Novo McCann from? 

5 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

I have never read such rubbish in my life   ! Of course we should be looking everywhere for players who can improve us  I don’t know much about this lad but we can’t dismiss him just because he plays in our league. As for the players you name Hodson was a bit part player at Kilmarnock Kieran played less than 10 games Holt was not getting a game at hearts and neither was King!!! Remind me where did we sign Boyd Naismith Thompson Novo McCann from? 

We were still told they were great players Hodson, King and Holt and told Kiernan impressed 

The players you mention at the end That was between 10 to 20 years ago ya fucking idiot - there’s no players of that caliber in Scotland at the moment clown trousers

17 hours ago, K.A.I said:

We were still told they were great players Hodson, King and Holt and told Kiernan impressed 

The players you mention at the end That was between 10 to 20 years ago ya fucking idiot - there’s no players of that caliber in Scotland at the moment clown trousers

:lol:

• Like 2

What's his real name?

On 26/04/2018 at 00:15, Bellshill_Bear said:

Agreed with all except rossiter and dorrans. Kamara is class. He’s also not finished developing. Would be a very good piece of business

I was more impressed with the boy deacon first half against us to be honest 

Apparently Bomber has been sent to watch him