Big Eck (fucking nauseating)

Alex McLeish says celtic captain Scott Brown would be his player of the year in Scotland.

Brown recently retired from international duty but is among the nominations for the PFA Scotland's Premiership award, which is voted for by fellow professionals. 

"Scott Brown has been on amazing form every time I've watched him," Scotland manager McLeish said. 

"It's hard to look past the consistency of someone like that."

"He will tell you himself, as he did when I spoke to him about the national team, that he felt he was feeling it more now - the games, the travelling, coming back, the commitment to both teams. 

"When you get more experienced as a player, you know your own body, whereas perhaps as a young player you don't treat it with the same respect that you do as you get older.

"I guess that is why he chose to leave, but his form has been very good. He's an outstanding candidate for the award."

This is the Scotland manager talking !

fucking hell, how many verminous arse does he have to lick to imagine he has  "respect"  ?

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Saint Lego of Dunfermline would have pulled the jersey on again without a thought if the new Scotland manager had been 'celtic-minded'.

Does Eck really not get this?

Wouldn't be surprised if he returned 

With all the hype he is getting from the impartial media building his head up 

Mind we have Rangers supporters that never laid a glove on him last week 

This  is just as bad 

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:44, Land Rover said:

Watched it on TV , gave me the boak .

Broonaldo is just a complete and utter thug .

How anyone set him up as footballer of the year is beyond belief .

Big Eck was sooking tarrier boaby .

Disgraceful .

When he never got the Gers gig 

Probably said to himself .Fuck that .I will probably be better off being an apologist 

19 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Every time I see Big Eck on tv giving an interview or press conference , I really think he looks no well and also sounds no too good , hope he isny mind you . 

I’m the same. Maybe he’s just aging.

21 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Might be although it looks more than that imo 

Was watching Simon Ferry’s interview with Ales Rae. Said Eck is more calmer with his man management, basically he wouldn’t give a player the hairdryer now a days. Again maybe it’s his age/experience. Hope his health is well.

On 26/04/2018 at 05:16, theblueoysterbar said:

Saint Lego of Dunfermline would have pulled the jersey on again without a thought if the new Scotland manager had been 'celtic-minded'.

Does Eck really not get this?

Nail on head, if it was the blessed Lenny that the loonie brigade were pushing for - he would be lapping up those Scotland titties.

22 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Every time I see Big Eck on tv giving an interview or press conference , I really think he looks no well and also sounds no too good , hope he isny mind you . 

He has that air of "Daddy has lost his hat' about him, glad I'm not the only one who noticed.