KingKirk

Alan Hutton (Aston Villa)

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

We need a no big centre half who can win things in the air, surely Lee Wilkie would be ideal for the job?

Rob jones to partner him

12 hours ago, rangersross said:

There's zero chance we're getting through this summer without being linked to Charlie Adam too, is there? 

The same Charlie Adam who was once Steve Gerrard's midfield partner ? :hmmm:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/its-only-charlie-fg-adam-13708429

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Broxi said:

Tav is our best player IMO we should be focusing on other areas 

Don't know what's more alarming, that statement or the amount of likes it's got. Absolutely unreal that anyone would think that he's our best player. 

Plus you said the other day Goss was our best player? now it's Tav?

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Don't know what's more alarming, that statement or the amount of likes it's got. Absolutely unreal that anyone would think that he's our best player. 

Plus you said the other day Goss was our best player? now it's Tav?

I said that Goss was our best player in the stretch of games that he was playing and playing well in before the Old Firm. I never said Goss was the best player at Rangers, I said he was the best player in those games before he then had 2/3 disappointing games but thought the previous games warranted him getting another shot in the team.

Even if you don't agree Tav is our best player I don't see how it's ludicrous to think he is. He's easily top 3 without a question. I've no agenda to turn this into an argument just curious as to who you would say our best players are?

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I said that Goss was our best player in the stretch of games that he was playing and playing well in before the Old Firm. I never said Goss was the best player at Rangers, I said he was the best player in those games before he then had 2/3 disappointing games but thought the previous games warranted him getting another shot in the team.

Even if you don't agree Tav is our best player I don't see how it's ludicrous to think he is. He's easily top 3 without a question. I've no agenda to turn this into an argument just curious as to who you would say our best players are?

So you flip-flop on who the best players are based on their form? when was the last time Tav was bang in form? around Xmas time he had a burst of form that was it.

Candaies, Windass, Murphy, Morelos and McCrorie (when playing in midfield not center half) and if Dorrans hits form are better players than Tav. 

But it's ok, I watch different games to most. I've accepted that for ages. You aren't the only one that thinks Tav is our best player for reasons unknown to me.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So you flip-flop on who the best players are based on their form? when was the last time Tav was bang in form? around Xmas time he had a burst of form that was it.

Candaies, Windass, Murphy, Morelos and McCrorie (when playing in midfield not center half) and if Dorrans hits form are better players than Tav. 

But it's ok, I watch different games to most. I've accepted that for ages. You aren't the only one that thinks Tav is our best player for reasons unknown to me.

Bold parts? I never said/meant that Goss was our best player, I said he was the best player in the games leading up to that Old Firm. Just like if Docherty had an amazing game with 3 assists he'd be our best player in that game, not making him our best player overall.

I think Candeias is a good, solid, consistent 7/10 player. I think Morelos isn't as good as we think/thought he is/was, McCrorie is too early to say that to especially given recent performances, Windass has scored goals and I'm less of a critic than most but think Tavernier brings more and Dorrans has been very disappointing and one performance doesn't change that for me. Only one who is in the discussion to me is Murphy based on recent form. 

Anyway don't know why me saying I think Tav is our best player in being turned into what feels like an argument so we can agree to disagree, it's just my opinion. If Murphy keeps these levels up I may reconsider my choice.

Jamie Murphy is the best player at Rangers, no one is even anywhere near close to him.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Jamie Murphy is the best player at Rangers, no one is even anywhere near close to him.

image.thumb.jpeg.73869e39675b7cdfff46a2182e740608.jpeg

• Like 2

On 27/04/2018 at 17:16, Bossorange said:

Rob jones to partner him

Thats just fucking stupid.

Sol Bamba is better.

On 27/04/2018 at 03:37, Bronzy said:

We just signing cunts we had from 2008?

Get big Cousin and Cuellar back then, also wouldn't mind Papac for LB

Darcheville?

Pretty sure he was offered a contract by Villa but has knocked it back. He's been spotted in the District a few times this season so would assume wages wouldn't be an issue, especially given the stage he's at in his career. Definitely wouldn't be against it.

Hate so many of you, patter is fucking honking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Db-uUz3XUAAZEvA.jpg

That definitely his facebook?

5 minutes ago, BEE said:

Pretty sure he was offered a contract by Villa but has knocked it back. He's been spotted in the District a few times this season so would assume wages wouldn't be an issue, especially given the stage he's at in his career. Definitely wouldn't be against it.

Hate so many of you, patter is fucking honking.

I think Bruce wants to offer him a new deal but Villa won’t because of FFP rules that are going to affect them next season IIRC.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I think Bruce wants to offer him a new deal but Villa won’t because of FFP rules that are going to affect them next season IIRC.

Ah that's what it was, they didn't want to until knew what league would be in as can't afford it if still the Championship. Unsurprising given they have guys like John Terry at the club.

He won't be signing after those comments,if that Facebook page is correct.

I honestly think mcgregor n Hutton just want to come back up here to stay with their birds, 

would be going backwards 

27 minutes ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

I honestly think mcgregor n Hutton just want to come back up here to stay with their birds, 

would be going backwards 

Going backwards already mate

That’s no his real Facebook, he’s still playing so hardly going to say he’s crunch a fellow pro even if it is Lego. Ffs

On 27/04/2018 at 03:39, K.A.I said:

If it means selling that wee dumpling Tav I’m all for it 

😂 I’ve no heard that in ages! 

• Like 1

I'd imagine that concludes any rumours of a return. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

I'd imagine that concludes any rumours of a return. 

Pity IMO