Rfc52

Out?: Alfredo Morelos

Chinese club still wants him after his poor second half of the season. 

I’d be keeping him and selling for £10 million plus next summer if he can have a consistent season, add in a league title and we’d have our most valuable asset since Hutton. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Chinese club still wants him after his poor second half of the season. 

I’d be keeping him and selling for £10 million plus next summer if he can have a consistent season, add in a league title and we’d have our most valuable asset since Hutton. 

He wants to go, apparently was telling folk at the club he wants away towards the end of last season.

Just now, Siwel said:

He wants to go, apparently was telling folk at the club he wants away towards the end of last season.

Oh, well that’s unfortunate. 

Well we say £10 mill they say £8 mill we say thanks very much, bye. 

£8 million and he’ll be gone I think. 

Best all round if we sell him to the highest bidder, no point in keeping a player who wants to leave that will only devalue him even more 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Oh, well that’s unfortunate. 

Well we say £10 mill they say £8 mill we say thanks very much, bye. 

£8 million and he’ll be gone I think. 

You’d hope so mate, I don’t know what I’d do if we rejected that kind of cash again

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Where did you hear that?

3 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Where did you hear that?

H&H mentioned it, I think.  Don’t know how true it is though. Not sure if same source as Lewis.

15 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

H&H mentioned it, I think.  Don’t know how true it is though. Not sure if same source as Lewis.

Aye I heard it off H&H

29 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Before we appointed Gerrard though...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

This.

Not just the appointment of Gerrard but the whole feeling around the club since then.

37 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

According to Edgar the money offered in China had turned his head, doubt Gerrard being here changes that

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

According to Edgar the money offered in China had turned his head, doubt Gerrard being here changes that

He should only be allowed to leave on our terms. We gave him a new deal in March and should be holding out for a big fee. 

If clubs in China are still interested aim for at least 8m. That money can fund a quailty replacement. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He should only be allowed to leave on our terms. We gave him a new deal in March and should be holding out for a big fee. 

If clubs in China are still interested aim for at least 8m. That money can fund a quailty replacement. 

Any player of his age who moves to China must be seriously lacking in ambition on the football front, it would be a move for money and nothing else.

• Like 1

Maybe just me but see this talk of his work rate I just don't see it, I purposely watched him closely the last few games and never saw him break out of a jog. Don't see the point keeping a player who doesn't want to be here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Graham Roberts iPhone said:

Any player of his age who moves to China must be seriously lacking in ambition on the football front, it would be a move for money and nothing else.

Fully agree. A lot of rumours his heads been turned by the wages on offer. 

If he had ambition he would be looking to go to England or Spain. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Maybe just me but see this talk of his work rate I just don't see it, I purposely watched him closely the last few games and never saw him break out of a jog. Don't see the point keeping a player who doesn't want to be here.

Probably because he had been playing constant football for 18 months without a break.

Should have rested him in the winter break instead of taking him to the states 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GT66 said:

Probably because he had been playing constant football for 18 months without a break.

Decent point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's alright saying the money can fund a quality replacement, but who is that quality replacement?

Were always going to be fucked by wages, as the Skirtl and Lucas deals told us.

Interestingly I had a look at the Russian guy Cheryshev, who scored a double today, he's listed on Transfer Market at 3M

fuck knows what his wages will be though. 

1 hour ago, GT66 said:

Seriously ? Need to get a real fuckin job then. 4 x 12 shifts. each week might turn his stomach. 

3 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Seriously ? Need to get a real fuckin job then. 4 x 12 shifts. each week might turn his stomach. 

We'd all struggle to do his job on the pitch for ten minutes against Accies :lol:

Footballers burn out big money or not

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dougal72 said:

Does my head in , I would take 11 with his attitude every day of the week over some of the rest of the clowns in the team. 

It would be great to have 11 strikers who bottle it in front of goal.