Rfc52

Out?: Alfredo Morelos

The worst thing we could do in this window would be sell Alfredo Morelos

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Don’t be daft if we get good money for him it’s nowhere near as bad as keeping the likes of Halliday, Hodson, Cardoso etc 

Perhaps he deserves one more chance under new management. By the end of last season I wanted rid of him,

We've got no idea how good he'll be after a decent break. He might go back to all guns blazing. Personally I think he might, and if he does he'll be vital in any title challenge.

He's got all the attributes apart from consistent quality finishing. At his age that can be worked on, and if he comes good in that regard he'll be worth £10m plus. A few caps wouldn't hurt his value either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EMRFC said:

😄

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

About as reliable as the Daily Record, that's where they pick up most of their 'news' regarding Scottish football. 

It appeared on my facebook and I noticed after I posted it that it was from 4 days previous.  Never heard of them before tho

"We love the player. The fans love the player. He’s a goal scorer. We know what he can add to this team and squad.

“If you’re asking me if his head has been turned that’s a question you’d have to ask the player himself.

“But where we stand right now he’s a Rangers player and I’m delighted to have him.”

Here's hoping we get a top quality forward to partner him.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

"We love the player. The fans love the player. He’s a goal scorer. We know what he can add to this team and squad.

“If you’re asking me if his head has been turned that’s a question you’d have to ask the player himself.

“But where we stand right now he’s a Rangers player and I’m delighted to have him.”

Here's hoping we get a top quality forward to partner him.

He’s only 21 and we know what he’s all about. For sure he is moody, but I’m not hopeful we get someone in with his potential. Got to give him another year I think. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

He’s only 21 and we know what he’s all about. For sure he is moody, but I’m not hopeful we get someone in with his potential. Got to give him another year I think. 

All day long. He's probably our best player

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Think our new boss and our new better team will do wonders for him. 

To sell Morelos currently would be absolutely mental - the guy must have been knackered last season given he had already played half a season when we started and the worst of it is it would leave EDUARDO HERRERA as our only senior striker excluding hardie!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amato said:

correct .a poor last couple of months stopped him being probably the most effective player in the league. and blinded people's opinions of the guy .

el buffalo was an early season hero for most fans 

• Like 4

Pair him up with a big bullying striker he can feed off .

I'm old enough to remember mccoist joining and it really wasn't until he had proper guidance and plenty arse kicking off souness that he became the player he did .

Missed loads every game.then got proper talent next to him with souness arriving . Beefed up coop and tin man . Got Walters and drinkel.  Got fed by durrant Wilkins and Ferguson. 

If we provide him with proper wingers,a partner and a midfielder with vision then he'll get 30 goals next season IMO

I'd keep him though I can understand why some fans would sell him as I could've strangled him a good few times last season too but now the dust has settled on the season you can see he did well overall scored alot of goals and is still young so learning and I read he never got a break so maybe burnt out as we got to second half of the season.Give him another season under Gerrard with hopefully a strike partner then we can reassess end of the season.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ed21fe0ecde28716ef82989134b67a77.PNG

FENERBAHCE appear to have ended their interest in Alfredo Morelos – after reportedly registering an interest in Daniel Sturridge.

The Times says the Champions League outfit have joined Sevilla in the race for the England striker, who spent the second half of last season on loan at West Brom.

Last week reports in Turkey claimed Gers and Fenerbahce were in discussions about swapping the Colombian for Steven Gerrard’s ex-Liverpool team-mate Martin Skrtel.

Morelos, 21, has also been linked with Besiktas.

Following a week of speculation over the striker’s future, he was hailed by his new gaffer Gerrard.

Speaking from his side’s pre-season base in Spain, the Liverpool legend insists he has no intention of selling the PFA Scotland Young Player of the Year nominee.

He said: “We love the player. The fans love the player.

“He’s a goal scorer. We know what he can add to this team and squad.

“But where we stand right now, he’s a Rangers player and I’m delighted to have him.”

Morelos was the subject of an £8million bid from Beijing Renhe in the January transfer window.

The mega-rich Chinese side were willing to pay him a whopping £27,000-a-week AFTER TAX.

Axed Gers boss Graeme Murty admitted the saga left the former HJK Helsinki ace “confused” and he later signed a new contract until 2021.

• Like 3

He will score 30 goals this season if he is still with us. 

He missed some fucking brutal chances last season but the fact is he was always there.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

He will score 30 goals this season if he is still with us. 

He missed some fucking brutal chances last season but the fact is he was always there.

Totally agree i think he will come out blazing

On 18/06/2018 at 20:27, Amato said:

A one legged retarded dog could be our best player...

49 minutes ago, Andrew_RFC said:

Totally agree i think he will come out blazing

Not as blazing as Carlos Pena though