Rfc52

Out?: Alfredo Morelos

There's a player in morleas.

But if 7m is on the table it too good turn down. Help towards the overhaul we badly need. 

• Like 1

If we genuinely do have big investment lined up I’d rather keep Morelos than sell just now. This has only been his first year. He’s settled into life here and is learning English etc. 

If we can bring in another quality striker to play alongside him or keep him as an option off the bench we’d be in a much better place. 

• Like 1

I like him as a player but if we are offered 7m ,that's a big profit and we should take it as long as there is a good sell on %

On 30/04/2018 at 03:47, RosscoRFC87 said:

Cardiff right into missing sitters aye

Having watched them this season I can confirm that they are indeed right into missing sitters.

• Like 2

His attitude stinks. Any kind of decent offer get him punted 

• Like 2

I Did actually make this thread uo 

• Like 2

Apparently Morelos is more than happy to pull on the blue shirt of Cardiff, but just wants to make sure the owner does not change it back to red before he signs.

I do not think he is cut out for Warnocks all for one one for all ethic.

It’s a difficult one. We have not had a proper manager managing these players, so despite what most people say it’s not easy to properly judge all of them.

Feels good saying they’re all pish and should be fucked off, but it’s not using the auld brain. He and others might do better with some direction, but going by his latest qualities and attitude I’m not impressed by him at all.

I’d get him to fuck for a good price, something like 8m would be amazing. But thats only if nothing changes. If he improves, which is a possibility, we do not want to be too hasty getting rid.

• Like 1

On 30/04/2018 at 19:43, Goosetav said:

Heard something similar, Torres is being given a new deal and loaned to us and Ings is being released and signing on a free though

@Sweetheart genuinely suggesting this could happen but with Liverpool being the ones to give him a deal and loan him to us :lol: 

• Like 4

Warnock has openly said the Cardiff dressing room has the best spirit he’s ever seen and he doesn’t want any big time Charlie’s with a bad attitude coming into disrupt it. That completely rules out that petulant little wank that is Morelos. 

No cunt would pay 7 million for him :lol:

There is clearly a talent in there. Raw yes but if someone can coach him he would be a fantastic striker. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see a club take a punt on him for decent money

56 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Warnock has openly said the Cardiff dressing room has the best spirit he’s ever seen and he doesn’t want any big time Charlie’s with a bad attitude coming into disrupt it. That completely rules out that petulant little wank that is Morelos. 

he also said on Talksport this morning that teams need goalscorers to survive in the PL so that certainly rules him out

No one will touch him, very petulant and a stinking attitude. Will end up back in South America 

I wish someone asked Dave King about the Morelos bid today in that press conference.  Did a bid of £10m up front come in and if so why didn't you take it?  That money, along with ST money, and the share issue, could've been used to completely rebuild this team.

36 minutes ago, TMB said:

I wish someone asked Dave King about the Morelos bid today in that press conference.  Did a bit of £10m up front come in and if so why didn't you take it?  That money, along with ST money, and the share issue, could've been used t completely rebuild this team.

I think there was a thread a while back where King did answer a few questions like that, didn’t answer why he never took the money but I’m sure he said the highest bid was 9million upfront

37 minutes ago, TMB said:

I wish someone asked Dave King about the Morelos bid today in that press conference.  Did a bit of £10m up front come in and if so why didn't you take it?  That money, along with ST money, and the share issue, could've been used t completely rebuild this team.

Murty’s decision

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boyd9her said:

No one will touch him, very petulant and a stinking attitude. Will end up back in South America 

Course they will, he’s a young lad with bags of talent. There’s been far worse players with worse attitudes picked up by English teams.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Murty’s decision

Very surprised at this. Giving a temporary manager final say in whether we can bring £10m+ into the coffers.

Whilst I kind of admire this from the board - we still had a slim chance at the title - we’ll struggle to get anything like that amount for him now. That’s the gamble you take I guess.

• Like 1

I definately feel with the right guidance there is a player in morellos. 

I remember mccoist under Wallace and although he was scoring he missed sitter after sitter .Always known for missing 5 a game  Who remembers his header in Milan ? . In steps souness and treated him mean and then Wattie and we had our best ever goalscorer ..

Cant see Moranos being here come start of next season..