Major investment?

kris1984

Just now, cushynumber said:

i had a guy yesterday just walk up to me and state categorically that it was £30M. no ifs buts or maybes about it :lol:

I can't do that much ffs, my Overdraft's not that big :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Sure, I have been a long time member here and have never really started a thread let alone state to be in the know but the source is someone we all know and within the 4 walls of Ibrox itself.

If I am wrong then I will have no hesitation in naming the source. If I am right however, the news is something we Rangers fans can bloody well get excited for. 

I'm not admin but I am nosey so if you want to PM me then go right ahead! 

1 hour ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Tomorrow will see a financial announcement of investment that will topple the Gerrard appointment. 2 investors are coming in from afar as rumoured with the resignations but the return of SDM and/or at least his money is going to be the headline.

Excited for tomorrow now, hopefully the good times are back at Ibrox :rangers:

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I can confirm that PlumbGER is 101% admin. Don’t share anything with him though @DavieCooper74 he’s Bill Young @ Rocksport source.

Haha if only. Seriously though as stated it is the only reason we have SG. This announcement from the source will be bigger than our new manager and the last but the one I am not sure were I stand on, is the announcement that SDM is somehow back.

Stevie G ain't gonna come here with his hands tied behind his back to look like a dick when he had a cushy BT number as well as a good coaching role at Liverpool he must have been promised loads of ££ and obviously knows the investment coming,that's what I'm telling my self anyways trying to be positive :lol:

11 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Haha if only. Seriously though as stated it is the only reason we have SG. This announcement from the source will be bigger than our new manager and the last but the one I am not sure were I stand on, is the announcement that SDM is somehow back.

DM me, you can trust me :) 

Archived