Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

I am too Leeds_Bear as I cannot see why he would either. I mean he was specific enough to say tomorrow there will be an announcement about investment that would topple SGs acquisition. Not that it was incoming soon or language to that effect.

I am honestly up and down like a prostitutes knickers with Glee and despair. I honestly would have had a better time fully believing this myself had SDMs name not have been mentioned.

I do wonder if there will be the announcement but perhaps without the names of investors?.

im the same haha, i keep thinking that Gerrard wont be coming up here without the assurance that he will have a decent wedge to take on the tarriers

without naming names or anything obviously but how do you know the guy?

you seem quite sure so fingers crossed youre right mate

I wouldn't want to see Murray back but I am getting to the point where I don't care where the money comes from as long as they don't get 9 in a row never mind 10 and we don't end up back to the same mess we ended up before.

3 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

I've heard Red Bull involvement from two separate good sources.  

And no I can't divulge them. 

Can anyone corroborate 

Aye, added to SDM, Kenway Sports or whatever they're called, the Chinese, the Singapore mob, the Hong Kog mob, every cunt really!

:lol:

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Thought Dave King had arranged one himself for 1200 tomorrow or was that more pish in the media

Nuremberg shug started with a 3.00pm presser for tomorrow, that's it seemingly. 

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

I have to take issue with that.

As one of kings biggest critics, even I can see where the 3xpectation of major investment comes from.

Gerrard would not be here to be starved of funds, skelped by celtic et al and fired by the new year.

Also, the gap was graphically illustrated in our OF record and the fact we are in a 3 way fight for a mere 2nd.

King bringing in SG is a major coup but by itself does nothing to take us forward. The fans are chuffed right now but that wont last long without investment. The days of stroking the fans with a wee token spend are gone. If this season starts like the last one, king would be chased by xmas. Only a substantial investment will make a difference.

Take the facts together and it's  clear no big investment means the same dross and SG quitting. Why would king sign up to that ?

I'm as cynical as the rest but king knows his survival depends on it and the fans wont accept any jam tomorrow promises. Tomorrow brings them 10 in  a row which would be unforgiveable. We dont have much time left to stop them.

Im really hoping someone steps up cos if there really is no major investment i fear for the future of the club.

As I said, Hopes & Wishes

At this point there is nothing to support this big investment rumour. We all want it, but  too many people taking it as fact when there hasn't been a whisper of fact to back it up. Circumstantial evidence is all we have m'lud  :happy:

Wouldn’t be telling the whole world about it. 

The proof will be in the transfers we make in the summer. I’d be delighted if we sat on the investment and making decent money signings while the rabid hoardes tried to figure out where the cash was coming from

15 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

As I said, Hopes & Wishes

At this point there is nothing to support this big investment rumour. We all want it, but  too many people taking it as fact when there hasn't been a whisper of fact to back it up. Circumstantial evidence is all we have m'lud  :happy:

People want to believe, so easy for mad rumours to start.

Every cunt's coming in from the pub with the latest rumour.

No one wants to believe the reality of how exactly would investment be put into the Club at present, even if there was a new investor to start with.

I've no doubt there will be some good news tomorrow, but not what some people are hoping for. 

Can't blame people, Rangers is their passion, so they want to believe. 

How the fuck does PMing an admin with the name of a source prove that you're not talking pish? Nosey admin cunts obviously made up the 'PM Admin' rule in the first place. :lol:

8 minutes ago, FSM said:

How the fuck does PMing an admin with the name of a source prove that you're not talking pish? Nosey admin cunts obviously made up the 'PM Admin' rule in the first place. :lol:

As if admin are fucking magistrates or something. :lol: They’re random cunts of the internet like everyone else. In fact, im fairly sure at least 2 of them are taigs.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

As if admin are fucking magistrates or something. :lol: They’re random cunts of the internet like everyone else. In fact, im fairly sure at least 2 of them are taigs.

Bet that was from a more reliable source than some of the madness posted on this thread tonight :lol:

I find it odd that he would hold a press conference just to explain the TOP ruling and share issue that could be done in a statement. 

Imo he would only be holding a press conference if he was delivering really fucking good news so he's at the top table looking like the messiah

15 minutes ago, FSM said:

How the fuck does PMing an admin with a name of a source prove that you're not talking pish? Nosey admin cunts obviously made up the 'PM Admin' rule in the first place. :lol:

In the grand scale of things it doesn't. Now I have been on here a lot longer than you and I like this site and I know I could possibly face a lengthy holiday but this conversation happened. Tomorrow will decide whether this employee and someone we ALL know is talking shite or not.

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

You'll probably be banned for that m8, I'm with you, cushy cunt has always had my wafer eater radar on full alert. 

Archived