Major investment?

kris1984

Just now, Rfc52 said:

We will still have a support that love the uvf though and will never bow to they fenian bastards

U u u u u u u u u vf

Most sensible post on the whole thread ffs. 

Yeeeeeeeooooooo!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Why would he hold a press conference for this? :lol:

So all the exciting, revolutionary stuff was all more ITK horseshit?

I should have known.

Why would he announce to the world we have money right at the start of a transfer window with a new manager?

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We will still have a support that love the uvf though and will never bow to they fenian bastards

U u u u u u u u u vf

Up the wombles. 

Just now, Goosetav said:

Not posting it because of your message, received one from King and he told me.

Where do you think mine came from?

Fucking founding member of the RM Kingaling Loyal, here ffs. 

After reading the last few pages I think the best thing to do is expect nothing about big investment, maybe some indication of people talking about investing in the future, bla, bla, bla. 

What I think he will say is that he has managed to get agreement to get his money out of SA to do his TOP offer and after that he will have a share offer to convert loans to shares.

If I am wrong and real good news is announced then I will be :dance:

Just now, Bears r us said:

After reading the last few pages I think the best thing to do is expect nothing about big investment, maybe some indication of people talking about investing in the future, bla, bla, bla. 

What I think he will say is that he has managed to get agreement to get his money out of SA to do his TOP offer and after that he will have a share offer to convert loans to shares.

If I am wrong and real good news is announced then I will be :dance:

My thoughts as well. 

And yes, delighted to be wrong!

2 hours ago, DavieCooper74 said:

In the grand scale of things it doesn't. Now I have been on here a lot longer than you and I like this site and I know I could possibly face a lengthy holiday but this conversation happened. Tomorrow will decide whether this employee and someone we ALL know is talking shite or not.

Calm doon Isa.

For fuck sake.

I seen there were like 4 pages on this in the last hour.

Like a kid at Christmas, I went back 6 pages, carefully covering the rest of the screen so I wouldn't see what the big announcement or leak to the press was, then carefully worked through all the posts in order waiting patiently to see how minted we were.

What a fucking let down.

My heads spinning:confused:

One minute I've got a big grin and picturing some really good players arriving then the next I'm thinking this is Dave King, we're gonna have 10 Million max to spend and have a load of filler loan deals.

Any announcement absolutely must deliver.

We have World football's eyes on us for the first time in ages. We can't let the fans and Gerrard & his staff down.

Ok I'll become unpopular for saying this but.....ST money covers the monthly wage bill x12 feck all else it doesn't cover the leccy bill or a coat of paint on the broomloan, we are dependent on the board coming up with a rabbit out there hat to pay for anything else. They have royaly fecked it up the last two years backing the wrong horses but at least they have put the money to do that. Let's see what tomorrow brings and I hope it's a decent amount but let's also not forget that these guys have already dipped into there own pockets and kept us going . Mistakes aside I see a VERY positive future and am loving the direction we are going in let's get of the boards back ( whilst being always vigilant) and trust they are there for the long term because as much as some want to ignore it ST money is not keeping our club alive on its own

My guess would be the investment is coming from Bill Ng, who is a Rangers fan and Billionaire Peter Lim. When Ng pulled out last time he said he would help the club in the future. Now that all the court cases are out of the way for Rangers I think he would be interested.

Archived