Jump to content
kris1984

Major investment?

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I keep asking the same point. If even there were investors out there right now, how would they get say 20m into the club for transfer funds? With the way the club sits with current shareholding and ownership I don't see how it can be investment rather than more loans at best.

The less worldly fail to realise that if loans are ever converted to equity that money has already been spent and will not be filling club coffers again, also if they are not converted we lose there also as we have to find circa £20 million to pay back debt, not a great position at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, backup said:

The less worldly fail to realise that if loans are ever converted to equity that money has already been spent and will not be filling club coffers again, also if they are not converted we lose there also as we have to find circa £20 million to pay back debt, not a great position at all.

Yeah.

But then there's that post from FF last night on another thread, assume it was from MD, suggesting it's a new 15 to 20m rolling in. I just don't see how this can be, and especially not how it can be for this transfer window given how we're structured.

Edit.

And that's before even considering stuff like FFP, money laundering legislation, the concept of someone puting that money in (more than any other shareholder has) but having no control, shares or ownership rights etc.

Sweetheart and BILLYBOY50 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah.

But then there's that post from FF last night on another thread, assume it was from MD, suggesting it's a new 15 to 20m rolling in. I just don't see how this can be, and especially not how it can be for this transfer window given how we're structured.

Edit.

And that's before even considering stuff like FFP, money laundering, the concept of someone puting that money in (more than any other shareholder has) but having no control, shares or ownership rights etc.

Once again the question must be asked, if king knew investment was coming why did he not rather than commit contempt of court lay his hands on as many 20p shares as he could.

Two reasons, there is no investment and he is trying to con present shareholders so that they don't take up his court enforced order to make an offer to them.

Dave thinks we all came up the Clyde on a water biscuit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, backup said:

ED made a very salient point to me last night about investment, he said the last time we had any investment Charles Green was at the helm, how true that is.

Another way to word it is we had one lot of investment and have had no more since. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Broxi95 said:

Fucking hell, caught all manner of disease looking at that fucking picture. :lol::lol:

 

Imagine being an actual real life adult and thinking that was a good idea.

Beggars belief mate I'd tell a wean off for engaging in shit like that!

"All aboard the Stevie G express" 

In the same category as half and half scarves should result in a lifetime ban from Ibrox 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I always think people are far too quick to dismiss someone in the media's stories because they think they are a fenian or they don't like the newspaper.

I'm not talking about this story, just in general. Guidi could have heard what he heard but it could also be someone telling him, knowing he would put it out there.

I know the papers, the media and fenians are scummy cunts but it doesn't mean literally everything they report or say is untrue either. They sometimes get stuff right. No-one remembers the exclusives they got right in advance, just the stories that don't come to fruition.

Correct mate, selective memory loyal

Link to post
Share on other sites

has the new shirt sponsor been announced yet or do we still 32red for another season? How long is left with SD in relation to sponsorships. Would these not be classed as investment?

If they are due to be renewed I'm sure there Will be a lump sum front loaded possibly from the new sponsors. Hopefully no dodgy deals with companies like ticketus. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mafia32 said:

has the new shirt sponsor been announced yet or do we still 32red for another season? How long is left with SD in relation to sponsorships. Would these not be classed as investment?

If they are due to be renewed I'm sure there Will be a lump some front loaded possibly from the new sponsors. Hopefully no dodgy deals with companies like ticketus. 

we've got 32 red for next season. no sure about utilita but looks like it was only for the current season. who knows if the contract will renew or if we get a new sponsor.

mafia32 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, backup said:

Once again the question must be asked, if king knew investment was coming why did he not rather than commit contempt of court lay his hands on as many 20p shares as he could.

Two reasons, there is no investment and he is trying to con present shareholders so that they don't take up his court enforced order to make an offer to them.

Dave thinks we all came up the Clyde on a water biscuit. 

What is it with a lot of our support having a wankfest over king???  Fed up arguing with cunts who think the guy is some kind of financial genius and our messiah. 

Some of those Facebook pages are cringy as fuck with the love shown for king

LochendBilly likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

They may have a football fund like the one in the video

 

 

12 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

How do they get the fund into the club?

I really don't know but thought it may be something like this.....

1. Set up a football sub fund in SA (like the one in the video) 

2. Get TAB to agree that the offer can go through his Laird Trust because of restrictions on him from SARS

3. Make the offer, convert the loans to shares

4. Float the company on the JSE 

5. Move the PLC side of the company to SA where he can run it and leave the RFCL to run the football side of things

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

 

I really don't know but thought it may be something like this.....

1. Set up a football sub fund in SA (like the one in the video) 

2. Get TAB to agree that the offer can go through his Laird Trust because of restrictions on him from SARS

3. Make the offer, convert the loans to shares

4. Float the company on the JSE 

5. Move the PLC side of the company to SA where he can run it and leave the RFCL to run the football side of things

 

:lol:

 

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

What is it with a lot of our support having a wankfest over king???  Fed up arguing with cunts who think the guy is some kind of financial genius and our messiah. 

Some of those Facebook pages are cringy as fuck with the love shown for king

don’t say that on ff ??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant see where this money is coming from myself,,but if Stevie G is going to be our next Manager (and its looking more and more likely he will) ,, then he must have been promised something or he wouldn't be interested.

As much as appointing him is a risk to us,, it is also as a big a risk for him coming to us in our present state,,  he is an ambitious type and driven and I  doubt would risk his reputation and ambitions  unless he has some assurances beforehand.  People down here in England think the gap between us and them is actually much bigger than it is,, so he will have asked for dosh for players no doubt.

IF he does sign then there must be something coming from somewhere

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I was banned off that site a while back for questioning my people backed king with no real questions being asked. 

You need to be wary of jump the dyke king supporters, they are on and off hid bandwagon more times than a ragman’s trumpet, you can spot them a mile away, but of course they are in hiding at the moment due to being unable to defend the indefensible king ?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

Cant see where this money is coming from myself,,but if Stevie G is going to be our next Manager (and its looking more and more likely he will) ,, then he must have been promised something or he wouldn't be interested.

As much as appointing him is a risk to us,, it is also as a big a risk for him coming to us in our present state,,  he is an ambitious type and driven and I  doubt would risk his reputation and ambitions  unless he has some assurances beforehand.  People down here in England think the gap between us and them is actually much bigger than it is,, so he will have asked for dosh for players no doubt.

IF he does sign then there must be something coming from somewhere

This is pretty much it spot on, I actually think there are some on this thread who don't want there to be investment, it would harm their narrative on the board. Yeah I mean you backup. You certainly seem to hate the board more than you like Rangers. And I say that as someone who is not at all happy with the job theyre doing myself.

stevotrueblue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...