Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/04/2018 at 17:07, sandyinroyalblue said:

American investment linked to Gerrard's time there?

That’s what I thought when it’s was mooted.

makes more sense than any other possible scenario at present.

would help explain the left field appointment of Gerrard which has caught everyone off guard, because let’s face, who on our board would have thought ‘let’s go for Gerrard’.

perhaps Fenway are taking the long term view on Gerrard succeeding Klopp and squad development and approached Rangers with a proposal.

Invest in the man with Rangers (hopefully) benefitting?

10 hours ago, beararse said:

That’s what I thought when it’s was mooted.

makes more sense than any other possible scenario at present.

would help explain the left field appointment of Gerrard which has caught everyone off guard, because let’s face, who on our board would have thought ‘let’s go for Gerrard’.

perhaps Fenway are taking the long term view on Gerrard succeeding Klopp and squad development and approached Rangers with a proposal.

Invest in the man with Rangers (hopefully) benefitting?

Except, Gerrard hasn't been appointed!

We could get 50 million investment and still not win the league with a good manager and great players,

the bheasts have it all sewn up to make sure we don't win again for a loooong time. 

Unless we get massive investments with a lot of great players, then kiss titles bye for a while yet.

Just now, mchammer said:

We could get 50 million investment and still not win the league with a good manager and great players,

the bheasts have it all sewn up to make sure we don't win again for a loooong time. 

Unless we get massive investments with a lot of great players, then kiss titles bye for a while yet.

Bullshit

50 million on players and a good manager we would smash the shity SPL

11 hours ago, beararse said:

Investment from Fenway is a good shout.

I hear Liverpool are only loaning us Gerrard so it makes perfect sense that Fenway would want to help out one of their own assets.

7 hours ago, mchammer said:

50 million is massive investment. Yes we are way behind them but you have to remember the state of Scottish football. They are the best of a very bad bunch. A proper challenge and they would crumble 

16 hours ago, mchammer said:

They are romping it in Scotland but get pumped all over Europe.  They are reasonably good no better.  7 defeats in last 9 games in Europe and 13 wins in last 37 almost exclusively against minnows.  Our problem is that they have the money to kick on.  Their problem is that there is a glass ceiling to the talent that you can entice to Scotland. 

On 30/04/2018 at 11:58, rangersross said:

I don't know where those of you buying into this get your optimism from. Nothing I've experienced in the last decade leads me to believe we'll be announcing a substantial investment anytime soon. 

What not even title 52, 53 and world record title 54?

Archived