Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kris1984

Major investment?

Recommended Posts


16 hours ago, mchammer said:

We could get 50 million investment and still not win the league with a good manager and great players,

the bheasts have it all sewn up to make sure we don't win again for a loooong time. 

Unless we get massive investments with a lot of great players, then kiss titles bye for a while yet.

They've dropped 27 points this season.

The more time Brenda has spunking their cash on loan signings, that hardly feature, the worse they will get.

 

Hutton2008 and DrLaudrup like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Absolute rubbish. Walter turned PLG’s softies into near Quadruple winners in 18 months. Martin O’Neill turned John Barnes’ losers into treble winners in the same. Both against established teams with higher investment.

A proper manager with decent investment, spent wisely, will have us challenging next season 

Spot on. If we had consistency against the rest of the league we’d be fighting for the title with a far inferior squad than celtic. That’s the nature of the Scottish league, if we beat the rest it’s all to play for. 

Yes I want to see us burst the taigs royally, but the reality is with a decent gaffer and a few good additions we will be challenging them while maybe not being as good as them. 

DrLaudrup likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

What not even title 52, 53 and world record title 54?

Well, alright. That feels like more than a decade ago. Though, in fairness, even at that point I’d have been surprised to hear somebody had decided to pump millions into the club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Absolute rubbish. Walter turned PLG’s softies into near Quadruple winners in 18 months. Martin O’Neill turned John Barnes’ losers into treble winners in the same. Both against established teams with higher investment.

A proper manager with decent investment, spent wisely, will have us challenging next season 

My point was that the bheasts establishment will make sure we don't get it easy any time soon.

They are after the so called titles they were so called robbed off. They have everythnng in place to hinder our progression.

Also The managers you mentioned were managers of adult pros, and had experienced this type of management before, not under 20's. 

I wish well whoever takes over, but they will not get it easy here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Actually heard the name Billy Walker for the first time last night. @Virtuoso has mentioned this a few times as well. 

Suppose time will tell. 

"BILLY Walker, the son of a shipyard blacksmith and now the owner of BenRiach distillery, would much rather have played for Rangers, had he had the choice - but when you come from the "big whisky town" of Dumbarton, fate often takes a particular course.

"Aside from whisky, football is my other real passion," Walker confessed."

From a Herald profile in 2005. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Actually heard the name Billy Walker for the first time last night. @Virtuoso has mentioned this a few times as well. 

Suppose time will tell. 

Seems like a proper gen-up businessman, be weird having one of them involved in the club.

RAFREG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Actually heard the name Billy Walker for the first time last night. @Virtuoso has mentioned this a few times as well. 

Suppose time will tell. 

What you hearing anyway esky? Anything you can share?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Prefer his brother orange but I’ll take billy

I prefer Jhonnie Walker blue label

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, GT66 said:

They've dropped 27 points this season.

The more time Brenda has spunking their cash on loan signings, that hardly feature, the worse they will get.

 

yup..bheasts have dropped 27 points..on their way to a very possible double treble...find it hard really to slag septic on the pitch when the proof is in their trophy room

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, rangersross said:

"BILLY Walker, the son of a shipyard blacksmith and now the owner of BenRiach distillery, would much rather have played for Rangers, had he had the choice - but when you come from the "big whisky town" of Dumbarton, fate often takes a particular course.

"Aside from whisky, football is my other real passion," Walker confessed."

From a Herald profile in 2005. 

Sold that business for about 285-odd million. His family share was about 100 million, I think. Anyone know his net worth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...