Major investment?

kris1984

39 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

yup..bheasts have dropped 27 points..on their way to a very possible double treble...find it hard really to slag septic on the pitch when the proof is in their trophy room

:lol:

Their (your) trophy room also contains the biggest rug in history with the amount of shit that's been swept under it over the years...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

yup..bheasts have dropped 27 points..on their way to a very possible double treble...find it hard really to slag septic on the pitch when the proof is in their trophy room

latest?cb=20160723034500

1 hour ago, starofdavid said:

I was replying to someone who said we would need at least 50 million to catch them (yous), not really slagging them.

Our season has been absolutely shite, one of the worst, but before the old firm at Ibrox even some of the media up here were tipping us for the win and talking about how we could go on to challenge.

They are strolling because we are at our worst, not because they are at their best

30 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

:lol:

Their (your) trophy room also contains the biggest rug in history with the amount of shit that's been swept under it over the years...

Oh come on be sensible, no one makes a rug that big!!!!

Something is happening behind the scenes at ibrox maybe this time the investment chat is real. Already said I don't see Gerrard getting out his bed for a budget less than 15million.

Starting to look like Gerrard has been handpicked by someone to lead the club

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Something is happening behind the scenes at ibrox maybe this time the investment chat is real. Already said I don't see Gerrard getting out his bed for a budget less than 15million.

Starting to look like Gerrard has been handpicked by someone to lead the club

Do we have the money offered to Gerrard or has Honest Dave made promises he expects others to keep?  We need clarification pronto. 

3 minutes ago, Malvern said:

It's a Persian rug, I hear some of them are not averse to kiddy fiddling as well.

I've seen some pretty big Persian rugs, but for a rug to cover up all of the taigs kiddy fiddling?

It'd have to be at least twice the size of their pitch, and even then It'd look like a colliery spoil tip after It'd been left to grow green for a few years.

Wonder why the Muslims and Catholics hate each other? Both hate women, both hate gays, both have no problems with child abuse, seems to me the only difference is the Catholics like a wee bit of the grape juice and Muslims prefer a nicely chilled beer, well some Muslims anyway.

Efes.thumb.jpg.f8d3982c2109133f7a4ae1e5e12ec8ce.jpg

BTW if you've never tried EFES you should, best thing to come of Turkey since the Adana Kebab or wee Tuguy:tu:

50 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Walker sold his company for £286 mil last year?!

Said this 2 years ago.  

Mr Walker said he was a Rangers fan to the core of his heart. Asked if he might use some of the proceeds of the blockbuster takeover to invest in the football club he said: “It’s unlikely,” adding: “I haven’t really thought about it.”

Like that core of my Heart chat. This guy ends up positively invested us and all the malt he will be a god to me. 

9 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Stevie G has 6 and a half million followers on insta/twitter/book and if they all buy a tap we will rake in 300 million squidly's.
No need for investment :whistle:

So we make a Rangers top for the Scouser then hope dumb fucks will pay £45/50 for the privilege of wearing his name on their backs?

It won't catch on, even the taigs aren't that dumb.

There is one thing worrying me and that's how often we'll find the team bus and player's cars up on bricks missing wheels.

23 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I've seen some pretty big Persian rugs, but for a rug to cover up all of the taigs kiddy fiddling?

It'd have to be at least twice the size of their pitch, and even then It'd look like a colliery spoil tip after It'd been left to grow green for a few years.

Wonder why the Muslims and Catholics hate each other? Both hate women, both hate gays, both have no problems with child abuse, seems to me the only difference is the Catholics like a wee bit of the grape juice and Muslims prefer a nicely chilled beer, well some Muslims anyway.

Efes.thumb.jpg.f8d3982c2109133f7a4ae1e5e12ec8ce.jpg

BTW if you've never tried EFES you should, best thing to come of Turkey since the Adana Kebab or wee Tuguy:tu:

Oh yes I've had a few EFES in my time , been going to Kalkan in south Turkey for years mate, and you are spot on, it's a great drink!

8 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

So we make a Rangers top for the Scouser then hope dumb fucks will pay £45/50 for the privilege of wearing his name on their backs?

I'm sure he was only joking mate.

8 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Oh yes I've had a few EFES in my time , been going to Kalkan in south Turkey for years mate, and you are spot on, it's a great drink!

One of the cheap shops in the Govan Market is selling it, or at least was a couple of weeks back.

Season ticket season on the horizon?

I don't think you can really call pumping money into a club as an investment in this day and age, certainly not in Scotland but if someone's got tens of millions burning a hole in their childrens inheritance and they fancy chucking it at the club, I'm not going to stop them.

Archived