Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this is more promising news. Been banging on about the reality of no new investment by the current incumbents, and no one investing in us without having shares/ control or influence.

This may well be the start of those in the background addressing the mechanisms and barriers to them getting a foothold which would then allow them to invest.

Hopefully the start of the return to stability, credibility and more.

Must be season ticket renewal time, its funny how many mugs fall for the same shite over and over.

No one is going to be throwing money down the blackhole that is our club, we've shown time and time again that the more money we get the more we pish it up a wall and then are standing about looking for more. 

Time to put our money into our youth and fight the long fight and if major investment comes in so be it.

9 minutes ago, Jonathan1872 said:

Must be season ticket renewal time, its funny how many mugs fall for the same shite over and over.

No one is going to be throwing money down the blackhole that is our club, we've shown time and time again that the more money we get the more we pish it up a wall and then are standing about looking for more. 

Time to put our money into our youth and fight the long fight and if major investment comes in so be it.

The long fight, hhmmmmmmm. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I think Jonathan enjoys CBeebies and also burying things under carpets such as the raping of young footballers 

13 minutes ago, Jonathan1872 said:

p1asN.gif

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Any talk of common sense and maybe you know living within our means and building up through youth is met with paedo talk on here, gtf.

2 minutes ago, Jonathan1872 said:

Any talk of common sense and maybe you know living within our means and building up through youth is met with paedo talk on here, gtf.

?? your like 6 years late with those pearls of wisdom. 

Wonder why that is??? 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

?? your like 6 years late with those pearls of wisdom. 

Wonder why that is??? 

We are never too late to start, if we can't get investment are we just gonny sit in here and greet for the next 20 years howling major investment at the moon or you know start now?

39 minutes ago, Jonathan1872 said:

Bheast patter

I renewed mid April, am I a mug?

2 minutes ago, Jonathan1872 said:

We are never too late to start, if we can't get investment are we just gonny sit in here and greet for the next 20 years howling major investment at the moon or you know start now?

Ok I’ll bite, you do know that auchenhowie has undergone a major overhaul of the way it’s run. 

I would’ve thought all Bears on any forum would’ve  known this. 

1 minute ago, GT66 said:

Bheast patter

Defo not mate.

Times are tough and anyone that renews will enjoy it even more when we get title 55 - whenever that happens. 

I think I could advocate a full-scale boycott if Gerrard doesn't work and these guys still hold office. I think that would be the straw that broke the camels back because the tarriers would be on the verge of 9 and 10 anyway so little to lose if we cut our cloth accordingly and went mid-table overnight until we got the scumbags out.

That's a last resort though and only my personal opinion and no-one should be made to feel like a mug or a scab for going to support their team especially when times are tough. 

Seems clear now to me that the current board is about to be replaced and King is looking for an exit strategy because he is broke and can't meet his share purchase obligations.

Seems obvious too that a major name like Steven Gerrard would only contemplate coming here - with all the risks it involves and the inevitable  abuse he will get from the Rangers fans every time we have a home draw or win but don't play like Barca and Manchester City combined - if a rich funding source was available to buy a new squad in his own image.

I did wonder why, having sacked Graeme Murty, Rangers didn't simply appoint Gerrard yesterday. This makes it clear that Gerrards appointment will only happen if a new board is appointed and new funding results as a consequence.

14 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Bheast patter

No you aren't a mug for renewing, in fact that's the proper thing to do, but you didn't renew because you thought major investment was coming you renewed because you love your club.

Its the fannies that sit on here claiming their will be major investment every other week that I'm talking about. I can't see it happening.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Fs covering it up seems to have really hurt you 

what a fucking vile institution your lot belong to

I'm not one of them ya spastic. 

Difference in opinion makes me a Tim, aye very good. jog on.

9 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Seems clear now to me that the current board is about to be replaced and King is looking for an exit strategy because he is broke and can't meet his share purchase obligations.

Seems obvious too that a major name like Steven Gerrard would only contemplate coming here - with all the risks it involves and the inevitable  abuse he will get from the Rangers fans every time we have a home draw or win but don't play like Barca and Manchester City combined - if a rich funding source was available to buy a new squad in his own image.

I did wonder why, having sacked Graeme Murty, Rangers didn't simply appoint Gerrard yesterday. This makes it clear that Gerrards appointment will only happen if a new board is appointed and new funding results as a consequence.

If this is the case, why is the outgoing board dealing with the negotiations for a new manager? 

10 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Would love to believe you...seems to me he just doesn't agree with the rest of the boards choice of manager, or some other board related disagreement.

9 minutes ago, Jonathan1872 said:

No you aren't a mug for renewing, in fact that's the proper thing to do, but you didn't renew because you thought major investment was coming you renewed because you love your club 

Its the fannies that sit on here claiming their will be major investment every other week that I'm talking about. I can't see it happening.

What a way to put something ffs , "You love your club "   :hmmm:  

Archived