Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Well that's the point of investing. Buy low sell high. The share price is certainly low just now.

The point of investing is to see a return on your investment.even at our height when did that happen, only chance of investment will come from some loaded bear who will do so from an emotional standpoint, certainly not a business one. I'd love to be proved wrong btw, just not swallowing this, esp ween I see bears saying things like "oh we dont need protests we've got massive investment coming"

9 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Give us some credit. We are still a major name/brand in the football world and we have massive potential.

Were, footballs long moved on, we're in a backwater no cunts interested in.

1 hour ago, Jonathan1872 said:

Fuck off ya prick.

I'm not one of them ya spastic. 

Difference in opinion makes me a Tim, aye very good. jog on.

Whatever m8, away and suck her da's dick or whatever it is that gave you, your trust issues.

Cut out the personal abuse.

Just now, kris1984 said:

What ever happened to that Sarver guy? Was he no meant to buy a Spanish team?

He bought Mallorca (for ~£18M - roughly the same figure he bid for us). They've hardly gone on to set the world alight (nor have the Phoenix Suns). 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He did mate and they’re now in Spanish 3rd division 

I never knew they had fell that far. Bloody hell. Were they not top tier when he got them? Division below?

Just checked they were in second when he got there.  Doesn’t seem that long ago they were top tier.  Think Eto played with them. 

Given how king has so far run things, I'm hesitant of any major investment.

Any type of major investment should be starting with the hiring of more established and experienced manager like De Boer who can then be trusted to go out and spend.

Not some Liverpool under 18's coach with no real management experience regardless of his name and rep as a player that means nothing in the world of management, many a better player then him even, have gone on to flop as a manager because they rush into a job they aren't ready for.

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Nigerian businessman is what I’ve heard, George Agdgdgwngo has been phoning around his contacts to try and get the monies together.

7800C6B4-9EE4-4654-9BBB-403FA62F4370.jpeg.be1313f7a55dd0ecd3d84423c09d9566.jpeg

7 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

Any type of major investment should be starting with the hiring of more established and experienced manager like De Boer who can then be trusted to go out and spend.

Not some Liverpool under 18's coach with no real management experience regardless of his name and rep as a player that means nothing in the world of management, many a better player then him even, have gone on to flop as a manager because they rush into a job they aren't ready for.

FDB was shite at Inter & Palace.. the only place he had any real success was at Ajax.. his first managerial appointment. 

9 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

one what?

10 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

I bet you are 

16 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

Many a better player you say?  Name them?

Archived