Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

With friends like you, who needs enemies. This is still a very great club, despite some of the supporters, and a marvellous opportunity for someone willing and able to invest.

We are indeed a great club, one I've supported for 40 years, but  a marvellous opportunity for investment? that's a stretch.

Would love to be wrong but cant get on board with sheer fantasy.

16 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

With friends like you, who needs enemies. This is still a very great club, despite some of the supporters, and a marvellous opportunity for someone willing and able to invest.

It depends on what u class as investment???  Most people an investment is something u would be looking to make as much money as possible on something I can't see us offering anyone anytime soon

I’d be surprised if that red bull rumour was true considering Roma have just gotten their first shirt sponsor in years worth £40m over 3/4 years I think it was and they’re in the semi of the CL. 

I think a lot of people (not on here but in Twitter and cyber land) need to take a step back from their computers, go for a cold shower and take stock of the shite they are starting to believe 

18 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

Give it a rest, just because I have a life outside of posting on a forum everyday and when I do it's only offering my most serious of concerns when I worry about the direction of the club.

How about be more creative in ya insults, and tell me exactly what I've said is out of line, is it because I don't think major investment is so far believable because of what King has done so far?, because I don't think Gerrard is the best option if major investment is true?.

You only offer your most serious concerns when you worry about the direction of the club???

So you wait through all the shite of admin, liquidation, the lower leagues, 3 failed managers, all the boardroom pish & Joey Fucking Barton... yet your most serious of concerns is us getting some investment?!

Seriously.. bed.. sister.. bead rattling bastard!! 

13 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

Carry on then mate, no skin off my back, we can either debate like adults over our concerns over where we are heading or you can just dismiss me as some bead rattling taig nonce.

Either way, not going to stop either us from posting on here and chatting our minds.

That’s what you think ya creepy fenian cunt!! 

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

You only offer your most serious concerns when you worry about the direction of the club???

So you wait through all the shite of admin, liquidation, the lower leagues, 3 failed managers, all the boardroom pish & Joey Fucking Barton... yet your most serious of concerns is us getting some investment?!

Seriously.. bed.. sister.. bead rattling bastard!! 

Straw and camels back and all that.

Also yes i've not posted much but if you could see my previous posts I have posted at the time of the admin and liquidation and if memory serves right when king was trying to get involved with the club again in 2015.

15 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Red bull anyone??? 

30m for transfers?????

Screenshot_20180502-165429.png

Read it - it’s £19m on transfers, if £11m is for Kings share buy out!

File under bollocks!

2 minutes ago, billym27 said:

Fuck red bull. Get yer wings on and take a flying fuck to yerself. Don't want those bastards near our club. Imagine being called Red Bull Rangers or some stupid shite. 

For major investment and our return to the top of this league I would let them rename us the fucking power Rangers

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think a lot of people (not on here but in Twitter and cyber land) need to take a step back from their computers, go for a cold shower and take stock of the shite they are starting to believe 

It's sad we've got to this point because a lot of good fans have reached such desperation they'll now believe almost anything. 

Archived