Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

If the boy wants to post it he can. The number he told me was huge but the majority wouldn’t believe it anyway and it might be pish anyway :lol:

Fuck sake Rfc52 you can't leave it there . There were 6 members on this thread when you made that post , now there's 40 . . . . . . . . and 600 guests :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The rumoured transfer fund to be made available is eye watering if true 

How stupid would we be to announce we had x amount of cash to spend ? Every team would double the price of any players we are interested in.

but then again Traynor would do anything to run a story 

Just now, whatawaster95 said:

I agree, 8m odd spent last summer? I think around the same again but if 10m is made from player sales in Morelos, Windass and Foderingham and it's reinvested perhaps it's not so silly. 

If we can get 10million from those players and all of it gets invested in the squad I’ll be surprised 

8 minutes ago, piperpete said:

How stupid would we be to announce we had x amount of cash to spend ? Every team would double the price of any players we are interested in.

but then again Traynor would do anything to run a story 

We did this the year we signed the JJB contract and everyone upped their price for players Le Guen wanted.

38 minutes ago, FSM said:

Eye watering as in you'll cry with laughter when you see how small it is?

A bit like yourself in the shower every morning? hor hor hor

Anyway ... you'd think we had season tickets to sell or something re investment rumours.

Got to the point that so much BS flies around at ST renewal time you can't even believe it when something actually lands.This rumour, that rumour, and we spend so much time (well maybe not) on checking out each new story that we stop looking at what the board are NOT doing. 

Penna, McGregor, ST Renewal  Gerrard, McAllister, ST Renewal, Massive Investment, New Signings, ST Renewal...challenging for the league next season, New Sponsor, ST Renewal, Support the team, Support the Club, ST Renewal, Offers for Morelos, Share Offer, ST Renewal

Same old spin just different names

Archived