Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think you need a cyber friend to have your back on here m8

£50 and I’ll do it 

Na I am confident i can handle some soft keyboard warriors. What they gonna do, insult me? 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

"A telt ye Declan no kicking the dug when the weans are in". 

More like I telt ye Declan at least wait until they hit puberty that way they might enjoy it 

Just now, Jonathan1872 said:

Na I am confident i can handle some soft keyboard warriors. What they gonna do, insult me? 

Worse mate they can find out where you live 

4 minutes ago, Jonathan1872 said:

You should probably start a thread in the off topic section get to know bears a bit better 

Just now, Jonathan1872 said:

Of course the big peado bastard knew Sweep sweep, and your point is?

I've checked this forum for about an hour and you're still clogging it up talking one load of pish, gees fucking peace 

fuck off back to kerrydale

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Worse mate they can find out where you live 

if anyone wants to come round I'll have the game on Sat, I'll get the beers in. - Manchester. I'll wear my Rangers top so you don't get confused.

1 minute ago, Jonathan1872 said:

if anyone wants to come round I'll have the game on Sat, I'll get the beers in. - Manchester. I'll wear my Rangers top so you don't get confused.

Can you just PayPal me £6 and I’ll buy myself 2 bottles of beer next time I’m out?

1 hour ago, Vanoli said:

This. Absolutely blows my mind how quickly Sunday's been forgotten and the majority of fans seem to be back on the hype train again. Same old shit, going for 55, the Rangers are coming etc.  Blind leading the blind man. Nauseating. 

Sunday hasn't been forgotten and none of us need any reminders.  After Sunday the only way is up next season.  Murty going is just the first step and it is up to the board how we progress from here.   It would help if we had an independent fans group to hold the board to account and apply a bit of pressure.  The club PR is shocking, the MD is a waste of space and the previously promised transparency is non-existent.  

Archived