• Gazza
  • Stoichkov
  • Shearer
  • Bobby Charlton
  • Tony Adams
  • Matthaus
  • Michael Laudrup
  • Van Basten

Sure there is more and I'll concede you could argue some of those and I'm sure I could find more examples if needed.

Some of them mentioned were successful, some arent better than gerrad, anyway a would say his rep as a player will play a big part of his mangement, he was one of, if not the best player in the world at one point, hes won the european cup, he will have players wanting to play for him no doubt about it, and just because he liverpool u18 doesnt mean hes not ready, we will never know that, until he takes the job

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Sunday hasn't been forgotten and none of us need any reminders.  After Sunday the only way is up next season.  Murty going is just the first step and it is up to the board how we progress from here.   It would help if we had an independent fans group to hold the board to account and apply a bit of pressure.  The club PR is shocking, the MD is a waste of space and the previously promised transparency is non-existent.  

Word for word, this applies (and was) after the 5-1 at Ibrox last season.

1 hour ago, WWTC said:

Has anyone else heard the rumour that the delay was down to proof of funding which has now been put in place?  North America & Middle East funding? 

I got told that 2 new investors as you said (American and Middle East) 60/40 split..

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I got told that 2 new investors as you said (American and Middle East) 60/40 split..

Is the American anything to do with Fenway Sports?

Archived