Major investment?

kris1984

King mentioned the Share Issue during the Gerrard press conference today. 

Im guessing that will be Mondays announcement. The question is who has he lined up to buy shares beyond existing shareholders. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told just over a week ago from somebody with good contacts that Gerrard was going to be next manager and McAllister was going to be no2 .

now fair enough the Gerrard story was live but the McAllister story took another few days to appear. 

turned out 100pc and I trusted his info at the time .

yesterday the same guy told me there was major investment coming too over the next few months .I also trust his info 

the only thing that I'm anxious about is what amount would be classified as major .5m for me is just a drop .but 15 to 20m plus .now that would be interesting 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I was told just over a week ago from somebody with good contacts that Gerrard was going to be next manager and McAllister was going to be no2 .

now fair enough the Gerrard story was live but the McAllister story took another few days to appear. 

yesterday the same guy told me there was major investment coming too over the next few months .I also trust his info 

the only thing that I'm anxious about is what amount would be classified as major .5m for me is just a drop .but 15 to 20m plus .now that would be interesting 

Heard similar mate but don’t want slaughtered on here in case it’s bull!  Figure I heard was £20m from the USA.

3 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Heard similar mate but don’t want slaughtered on here in case it’s bull!  Figure I heard was £20m from the USA.

I also hears 20m last weekend .that came from a tarrier too.must be right coz they seem to know more about Rangers than we do 

33 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

What does ‘the next few months’ mean?

Could be anything?

We need it fairly short term, if we’re going to make a decent fist of the transfer window.

Teams already double players prices when we are interested. If they know figures and we make that stuff public then teams will try and hose us on prices even more. Need to be smart with what we share about finances.

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Just a guess but I’d assume he isn’t.

I am sure you are right, but it would be the icing on the cake (for me) if he sold up and we no longer had our chairman in the courts on a regular basis. 

Anyway I do not want to bring up anything negative after seeing how well Stevie G spoke today. :thumbup:

PS is it OK to call him Stevie G or has that been ruled out on RM :mutley: 

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am sure you are right, but it would be the icing on the cake (for me) if he sold up and we no longer had our chairman in the courts on a regular basis. 

Anyway I do not want to bring up anything negative after seeing how well Stevie G spoke today. :thumbup:

I think everyone agreed G-man, G-dawg, the G-man, the Steveinator and G-Force are all acceptable names for The big G

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

When he played for Liverpool and England I definitely called him a few names. But now it's Stevie G ! 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

I also hears 20m last weekend .that came from a tarrier too.must be right coz they seem to know more about Rangers than we do 

Mine came from a Rangers fan well connected one but who knows mate? Certainly can’t see SG taking the job unless there was cash on the table.

Archived