Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Her name is Bill Cosby 

how can you not know her? Duke Street lassie, good stock, top unionist - she should be the first minister of this country 

I agree 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Her name is Bill Cosby 

how can you not know her? Duke Street lassie, good stock, top unionist - she should be the first minister of this country 

I’d like that but you called me a “wee lesbian “ 

scissor sister

We’ve got Michelle Moane ?‍♀️

They’ve got Elaine C Smith ?‍♀️

Thats like winning the first Old Firm game next season and getting a wee flier already.

Not to ruin the buzz that’s about but I I just checked with a mate there to see and he says same as I thought ,  she was a heavy Tim we used to do few jobs moving stuff from Glasgow to London for her and always spoke about they cunts like they were her team ! Like I said to him tho for 50m all is forgiven she can shit on my chest for 50m 

4 minutes ago, Jdee.RFC said:

Not to ruin the buzz that’s about but I I just checked with a mate there to see and he says same as I thought ,  she was a heavy Tim we used to do few jobs moving stuff from Glasgow to London for her and always spoke about they cunts like they were her team ! Like I said to him tho for 50m all is forgiven she can shit on my chest for 50m 

Thats it official then. Bastard.

13 minutes ago, Jdee.rfc said:

we shall find out on Monday at Kings presser - and big Michelle walks in with him  in her underwear

2 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

She’s Defo not. It was her husband who was the beadrattler. 100% 

A lot of older lads in the mob from Dennistoun/Duke Street knew her years ago defo a bluenose that maybe lost her way a wee bit but she’s found herself now it seems - her Tweet there refers to Rangers as her team and excited by Gerrard appointment - dunno what else needs said? 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

A lot of older lads in the mob from Dennistoun/Duke Street knew her years ago defo a bluenose that maybe lost her way a wee bit but she’s found herself now it seems - her Tweet there refers to Rangers as her team and excited by Gerrard appointment - dunno what else needs said? 

Sorry mate, JDRfc’s pal and his mate use to move stuff from Glasgow to London for her so i’m pretty sure they know better than any of us. Some fuckers hacked her twitter account again.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Hope ur right...def be left field. Big fuck  to hubby more than anything else. Still think it's total pish.

Just now, Big Al II said:

Hope ur right...def be left field. Big fuck  to hubby more than anything else. Still think it's total pish.

Aw I’m not saying she’s gonna invest or anything just commenting on the tarrier thing - she did a photshoot in a celtic top late 80s too for Tennents I think - still would have 

5 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Sorry mate, JDRfc’s pal and his mate use to move stuff from Glasgow to London for her so i’m pretty sure they know better than any of us. Some fuckers hacked her twitter account again.

:mutley:

Archived