Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Sorry mate, JDRfc’s pal and his mate use to move stuff from Glasgow to London for her so i’m pretty sure they know better than any of us. Some fuckers hacked her twitter account again.

Well when u hear it from her mouth I tend to go with that rather than what someone has said down in a pub ! She was a celtic fan just over a year ago ..duno what's changed since then as we moved her husband's stuff out her gaff about 3/4 years ago 

8 minutes ago, Jdee.RFC said:

Well when u hear it from her mouth I tend to go with that rather than what someone has said down in a pub ! She was a celtic fan just over a year ago ..duno what's changed since then as we moved her husband's stuff out her gaff about 3/4 years ago 

Sorry mate, i thought you said you checked with your mate who worked for her. I didnt realise you knew her personally.

Does this include the old firm players that sometimes wear the opposite tops in charity matches and promotions?

dont get me wrong id tell them where to ram it but celebrity Rangers fans in the public don’t think the same way as us 

3 minutes ago, Jdee.RFC said:

4053C502-E7C9-43D9-A052-2796ECCF633D.png

Someone find the picture of her with the Rangers players think it was Ferguson and McGregor around the same time and even this up a bit for the shagable mega milf 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Does this include the old firm players that sometimes wear the opposite tops in charity matches and promotions?

dont get me wrong id tell them where to ram it but celebrity Rangers fans in the public don’t think the same way as us 

Escpecially when they employ the tims head of sports science to help train for a charity event. The media are goin to want something ffs.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

She was 100% a Tim when we worked for her, we made jokes to her cos all us were Rangers fans on the jobs ! Like I said induno what's changed some birds tend to jump team to team easy and maybe doesn't mean as much as it does to us ! 

Just now, Jdee.RFC said:

Fuck her take the 50m let her live in her warped head

I don't think it's her. £50m seems to be her total fortune.

https://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celebrity-business/ceo/michelle-mone-net-worth/

Is it not more likely to be that woman who was sniffing about Newcastle?

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Someone find the picture of her with the Rangers players think it was Ferguson and McGregor around the same time and even this up a bit for the shagable mega milf 

Looks ok here she's nouch up close , saggy arse ! Place in Belgravia London was unreal tho we went down on her birthday and some " mate " bought her a Bentley for her bday 

2 minutes ago, Jdee.RFC said:

Looks ok here she's nouch up close , saggy arse ! Place in Belgravia London was unreal tho we went down on her birthday and some " mate " bought her a Bentley for her bday 

It was a Bugatti, I fuckin told her to keep that quiet!

26 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is this the one KAI?

if not I’d better keep looking :)

3576E4F8-D2DA-4CA5-824D-79D3F00BCFCE.jpeg

Archived