Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kris1984

Major investment?

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Does this include the old firm players that sometimes wear the opposite tops in charity matches and promotions?

dont get me wrong id tell them where to ram it but celebrity Rangers fans in the public don’t think the same way as us 

losing

 

 

battle

 

 

still bang her tho lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Garnock Blue said:

losing

 

 

battle

 

 

still bang her tho lol

It’s not a losing battle 

in the link you gave saying she converted to Catholicism when marrying her ex it says clearly she’s a Rangers fan and she’s said it on her Twitter today - pals of mine knew her from 80s and vouch for it too ... the evidence to the contrary is wearing the celtic too for adverts and promotions? 

That’s me convinced 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It’s not a losing battle 

in the link you gave saying she converted to Catholicism when marrying her ex it says clearly she’s a Rangers fan and she’s said it on her Twitter today - pals of mine knew her from 80s and vouch for it too ... the evidence to the contrary is wearing the celtic too for adverts and promotions? 

That’s me convinced 

And the boys that have done her Glasgow to London flittin’

cushynumber likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It’s not a losing battle 

in the link you gave saying she converted to Catholicism when marrying her ex it says clearly she’s a Rangers fan and she’s said it on her Twitter today - pals of mine knew her from 80s and vouch for it too ... the evidence to the contrary is wearing the celtic too for adverts and promotions? 

That’s me convinced 

wisny me posted the link bud...guy in the next post after mine i think...i'm only going on what i have seen in the past on her...happy to be proven wrong..anyway let's chill ..it is a holiday weekend...tims are ragin...and ahm listenin to Alice Cooper on the Voddy and Irn Bru...enjoy brother..

.oh it's me on the bevvy not Alice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need serious investment 20 million at least to get decent players and pay decent wages , I'm not convinced with Sg we've went from caretaker manager to u18 manager with fuckall management experience and the taigs can match our spending no probs with a proven manager just saying ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Willy p said:

We need serious investment 20 million at least to get decent players and pay decent wages , I'm not convinced with Sg we've went from caretaker manager to u18 manager with fuckall management experience and the taigs can match our spending no probs with a proven manager just saying ?

But we have a feel good factor , right ? 

We really can't expect to know what we have to spend  , all we can expect is we are heading  in the right direction . 

WATP-FOREVER likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It’s not a losing battle 

in the link you gave saying she converted to Catholicism when marrying her ex it says clearly she’s a Rangers fan and she’s said it on her Twitter today - pals of mine knew her from 80s and vouch for it too ... the evidence to the contrary is wearing the celtic too for adverts and promotions? 

That’s me convinced 

She converted to taigism when she married the snobby fenian Michael from the SooSide.   Might have converted for a wee while but was born one of the People, now show us the Mone money. 

K.A.I likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

She converted to taigism when she married the snobby fenian Michael from the SooSide.   Might have converted for a wee while but was born one of the People, now show us the Mone money. 

That’s the one 

show us the money 

but I’ll settle for your tits and beaver 

Dado'sMulls likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My source, who I obviously can't name, said investment will be somewhere between £0-£1bn, and will be sometime in the next 25 yrs from a chap who lives on earth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

My source, who I obviously can't name, said investment will be somewhere between £0-£1bn, and will be sometime in the next 25 yrs from a chap who lives on earth.

There'll be £20m investment coming in the next few weeks from 50,000 newly purchased season tickets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She lives with a guy called Doug Barrowman. He has a few quid , maybe it’s his money for her to get a place on the board? I’m just guessing along with everyone else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HairyBeary said:

She lives with a guy called Doug Barrowman. He has a few quid , maybe it’s his money for her to get a place on the board? I’m just guessing along with everyone else

He is a private investor among other things with an estimated worth of £1bn, let's just say Michelle better be keeping him happy, or it will go down the venture capitalist route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

My source, who I obviously can't name, said investment will be somewhere between £0-£1bn, and will be sometime in the next 25 yrs from a chap who lives on earth.

Now that is the truth, I actually heard that one myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

He is a private investor among other things with an estimated worth of £1bn, let's just say Michelle better be keeping him happy, or it will go down the venture capitalist route.

Both have recently created a new venture around a new crypto currency which they are backing heavily. 

Doubt there’s any room for anything else 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Willy p said:

We need serious investment 20 million at least to get decent players and pay decent wages , I'm not convinced with Sg we've went from caretaker manager to u18 manager with fuckall management experience and the taigs can match our spending no probs with a proven manager just saying ?

Agreed there needs to be major funds this summer to gut the current sqaud and rebuild it. 

Gerrard hasn't come here without reassurances he's getting those funds to compete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bob1873 said:

Mine came from a Rangers fan well connected one but who knows mate? Certainly can’t see SG taking the job unless there was cash on the table.

what's needed is a cash boost this year and another one next year ,I reckon the guys on the board now will be stumping up some more cash too .hence the reason BS and PM left ,they may be couldn't offer same support financially 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m usually not one to get involved in these things but I defo think you 2 should fight - harsh words exchanged by both that neither should let go imo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’m usually not one to get involved in these things but I defo think you 2 should fight - harsh words exchanged by both that neither should let go imo 

His were harsher. I've not stopped greeting since I read his insult. 

K.A.I likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, weeneily said:

His were harsher. I've not stopped greeting since I read his insult. 

Yeah that’s true but to be fair to him being called gay must be one of the worst things you can call a proper man too - very hurtful if you ask me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

what's needed is a cash boost this year and another one next year ,I reckon the guys on the board now will be stumping up some more cash too .hence the reason BS and PM left ,they may be couldn't offer same support financially 

Was BS not reported to be worth loads when he was appointed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...