Major investment?

kris1984

11 hours ago, cushynumber said:

no - and i think she is a woman scorned in that respect. all the better

She most certainly a supporter of the tarriers . I remember watching a documentary about her years ago before she made it big with her Ultimo range where she went out her way to say she supported them . 

Reading subsequent posts saying it was her husband doesn't help - we don't need fair weather friends . 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, gmcf said:

She most certainly a supporter of the tarriers . I remember watching a documentary about her years ago before she made it big with her Ultimo range where she went out her way to say she supported them . 

Reading subsequent posts saying it was her husband doesn't help - we don't need fair weather friends . 

If she wants to give us money I don’t care if she’s a fair weather friend, I don’t even know what that means tbh.

16 minutes ago, Siwel said:

If she wants to give us money I don’t care if she’s a fair weather friend, I don’t even know what that means tbh.

:lol: comes and goes - a bit like rod stewart who was a man u fan , then a scotland one and now a tarrier - or at least till it goes tits up then he'll move on ! 

I get what you mean though , the money in the bank is key right now . I just wish we were in a position we could pick who invested . 

1 hour ago, bob1873 said:

Was BS not reported to be worth loads when he was appointed?

maybe didn't fancy opening the wallet to the same level as the rest 

the board get a lot of criticism .a lot of it justified .some of it Is harsh ,but they do find cash when needed ,last year's 10m kitty was a surprise to everybody ,just a shame that the money was used by the wrong guy .reckon they will get back what they spent last year though .or at least close to the amount .

Bill McMurdo has just posted -

'My misgivings about funding for Gerrard have evaporated, the revolution has truly begun'

He then follows it up by saying -

'Can't really say too much, but there are plenty of positives in open sight'

45 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

'My misgivings about funding for Gerrard have evaporated, the revolution has truly begun'

Shhhhhhhh. Don’t tell anyone. I think we can spring a surprise on Scottish football if this doesn’t get out.....

21 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Seems she converted into it. Which I think is worse than being born one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Mone,_Baroness_Mone#Personal_life

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/sep/12/michelle-mone-lingerie-71-degrees-north

She grew up a Scottish, Labour-voting Protestant and is now a Conservative-voting Catholic whom David Cameron invited to come and address his cabinet. Even more gobsmacking to anyone with even a passing acquaintance with Scottish football: she grew up supporting Rangers and she now follows celtic. Although there's still a certain confusion in her eyes when I figure this out and press her on it. "I'm fond of both of them," she says. In Glasgow, this is what is known as an "oxymoron".

fond of us and them, daft cow

17 hours ago, Willy p said:

We need serious investment 20 million at least to get decent players and pay decent wages , I'm not convinced with Sg we've went from caretaker manager to u18 manager with fuckall management experience and the taigs can match our spending no probs with a proven manager just saying ?

Wit are you cunts like man :lol:

8 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Ffs we are winning the league.

If that roaster is happy then we are doing something seriously right 

5 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/sep/12/michelle-mone-lingerie-71-degrees-north

She grew up a Scottish, Labour-voting Protestant and is now a Conservative-voting Catholic whom David Cameron invited to come and address his cabinet. Even more gobsmacking to anyone with even a passing acquaintance with Scottish football: she grew up supporting Rangers and she now follows celtic. Although there's still a certain confusion in her eyes when I figure this out and press her on it. "I'm fond of both of them," she says. In Glasgow, this is what is known as an "oxymoron".

fond of us and them, daft cow

Thank fuck she was fond of both her eyes.

40 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs we are winning the league.

If that roaster is happy then we are doing something seriously right 

My thoughts as well, if he can't say anything negative about what's going on, it must be substantial.

That's why I posted it.  

10 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

My thoughts as well, if he can't say anything negative about what's going on, it must be substantial.

That's why I posted it.  

Must be pretty huge if his info is correct 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

A good friend of @backup

Him and his wonderful quill

Is this Backups source? I read one of his blogs and if he hadn’t said it at the end I wouldn’t have actually known he was a bear

Just now, Siwel said:

Is this Backups source? I read one of his blogs and if he hadn’t said it at the end I wouldn’t have actually known he was a bear

Mcmurdo is a fucking dick mate and when backup was here under his different aliases he used to love quoting him.

Trust me on this if he can't find fault in what he's been told then this must be absolutely amazing news coming for us

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Mcmurdo is a fucking dick mate and when backup was here under his different aliases he used to love quoting him.

Trust me on this if he can't find fault in what he's been told then this must be absolutely amazing news coming for us

Trying not to get excited mate I just don’t want to be let down again by this board.

12 minutes ago, Siwel said:

McMurdo is the son of the football agent of the same name. 

He was a propagandist on here for Toxic Jack and Media House. 

He's a cunt, but he would know more about what's going on than the average fan, due to the people he and his dad know. 

Many's a row I had on here with him.

Anyway, like you, I don't want to get too excited, but judging by what he's said today, I'd think and hope It bodes well. 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See if it is , a lot of us will spontaneously combust ffs 

Archived