Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Take anything Bill mcmurdo says with a huge pinch of salt, not to be trusted. 

I know mate, I used to tell him that daily on here, the cunt that he is. 

It was just another voice adding to the hints of something. Even Esky on here has made a couple of posts that would get you thinking, while not actually telling us anything.  Never mind the usual mad shite and rumours that gets thrown about, and obsessive taigs at it etc. 

To be honest, apart from another share issue getting announced that we know is coming already, I'm not banking on anything else, so it's a bonus if it is. It's just an investor, even if there is a new one, can't just put money in, there has to be a mechanism to do so. That's my understanding anyway, but I don't proclaim to be in any way clued up on these things. 

Just have to wait and see, but surprised, happily surprised, if it's something more or different to the already mooted share/rights issue. 

But what do I know ...

12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

It was just another voice adding to the hints of something. Even Esky on here has made a couple of posts that would get you thinking, while not actually telling us anything.  Never mind the usual mad shite and rumours that gets thrown about, and obsessive taigs at it etc. 

To be honest, apart from another share issue getting announced that we know is coming already, I'm not banking on anything else, so it's a bonus if it is. It's just an investor can't just put money in, there has to be a mechanism to do so. That's my understanding anyway, but I don't proclaim to be in any way clued up on these things. 

Just have to wait and see, but surprised, happily surprised, if it's something more or different to the already mooted share/rights issue. 

But what do I know ...

Yip, I would love him to be right in this instance but we're hearing all sorts of stories right now, cunt used to bar me from his blog on almost a weekly basis just for disagreeing with him, full of his own importance, but I suppose it's all guess work from everyone right now. 

19 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

To be honest, apart from another share issue getting announced that we know is coming already, I'm not banking on anything else, so it's a bonus if it is. It's just an investor can't just put money in, there has to be a mechanism to do so. That's my understanding anyway, but I don't proclaim to be in any way clued up on these things. 

But what do I know ...

When he's positive, you know something's afoot.

7 hours ago, showtime69 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/sep/12/michelle-mone-lingerie-71-degrees-north

She grew up a Scottish, Labour-voting Protestant and is now a Conservative-voting Catholic whom David Cameron invited to come and address his cabinet. Even more gobsmacking to anyone with even a passing acquaintance with Scottish football: she grew up supporting Rangers and she now follows celtic. Although there's still a certain confusion in her eyes when I figure this out and press her on it. "I'm fond of both of them," she says. In Glasgow, this is what is known as an "oxymoron".

fond of us and them, daft cow

So in other words, she’s a fucking turncoat glory hunter.

I know a few of those, and they’re the fucking worst kind.

7 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

So in other words, she’s a fucking turncoat glory hunter.

I know a few of those, and they’re the fucking worst kind.

Strange glory hunter who refers to Rangers as her team on Twitter yesterday though? We are utter dug shit if she was after the glory she’d be putting up 7 in a row shit

Regarding Murray I hate the bastard but we need big bucks so I don’t really care who it’s from at this stage 

This is the thread I want to be at the top of the page with a yaaaaaaas in the title, there seems to be many rumours around but little in the way of fact although tbf the manager that is bringing the feelgood factor and exposure back has not even started work yet.

We have been scraping the bottom of the barrel financially for ages now getting the crumbs from the table, it will be good to get a decent slice of way overdue cake.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Strange glory hunter who refers to Rangers as her team on Twitter yesterday though? We are utter dug shit if she was after the glory she’d be putting up 7 in a row shit

Regarding Murray I hate the bastard but we need big bucks so I don’t really care who it’s from at this stage 

Correct, if you found a 50 pound note on the pavement it would not matter from whose pocket it fell from.

6 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Seen Murray all over social media tonight as well, apparently just sold 1bn in land :lol:

I would like to see any sort of information relating to him selling land for that amount. I doubt land value has went up a significant value in the last 10 years.

6 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Seen Murray all over social media tonight as well, apparently just sold 1bn in land :lol:

Any sale value is of little interest.

You have to subtract the cost of buying all that land.

Might have cost him £990m in the first place.

Like most successful businessmen they’ll use someone else’s money if they can (eg. borrow against the value of land, to buy more land and repeat)

1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

I would like to see any sort of information relating to him selling land for that amount. I doubt land value has went up a significant value in the last 10 years.

Och well that's it then. 

By the way, ever heard of the 3 most important lessons on the buying & selling of land; location, location and location.

Average values mean zip. 

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

Sutton says we need to invest 30-40 million to compete with the Taigs. 

I hope that amount is incoming...........

30-40 million :lol:

They cunts are deluded 

28 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Sutton says we need to invest 30-40 million to compete with the Taigs. 

I hope that amount is incoming...........

Fuck Sutton and anything he says deluded cunt that he is.

38 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Och well that's it then. 

By the way, ever heard of the 3 most important lessons on the buying & selling of land; location, location and location.

Average values mean zip. 

So he was going down the pan but had this land hidden away, and now it is worth over £1bn. For land to be worth that sort of money, it would have to be in London, and it would of been splashed all over the papers.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

30-40 million :lol:

They cunts are deluded 

33 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Fuck Sutton and anything he says deluded cunt that he is.

We are all on the same page.

He is another one shitting it. Biggest football news in the world over the weekend has been about us. When was the last time that happened to the Taigs?

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Hey you, you just slagged me off on another thread for swearing on a Sunday - ya f####r

Archived