Major investment?

kris1984

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Hey you, you just slagged me off on another thread for swearing on a Sunday - ya f####r

It was still Saturday night when I posted that in USA where I live.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, j1mgg said:

So he was going down the pan but had this land hidden away, and now it is worth over £1bn. For land to be worth that sort of money, it would have to be in London, and it would of been splashed all over the papers.

I am not with you mate - his own family trust bought the land from MIH.

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

It's astonishing the amount of people who say they don't want Murray's money, yet they accept King, the guy who sat on the same Board as Murray when he sold our club.

People say that, but if it is some huge investment they’ll quickly forget.

Folk have been pleasantly surprised by Gerrards manner. If he is only the start of the revolution then things will get exciting. Folk will get on board quickly enough.

Scottish football is possibly a bigger hindrance to Rangers than the amount of investment. A player that has a worth of £10million will need a hard sell to come to play against the Kilmarnocks etc.

I do believe however that Rangers with the pull of Steve Gerrard will be able to make that sell a lot easier than tranny shagger will be able to do.If Rangers could get 30-40 million to spend they will win the league.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Thinking about this last night is it wise to tell Britain that we now have tens of millions to spend going into the summer window. 

Fuck sake Kirk!

People need to reign in their expectations. That isn't and won't be the case.

I'd be very surprised if anything except something to do with the share/rights issue is announced tomorrow. 

Even if there was/is a new investor, there are FFP Rules, and also there needs to be a mechanism to put money into the Club. 

Anyone thinking there will be an announcement of a lump sum into the Club, or anything like your post will be sadly mistaken IMO. 

Understand with all the shite flying about, i'd say quite a bit started by taigs, people maybe don't want to hear or understand the reality of the situation. I've got caught up in it myself, when I see Esky or McMurdo hint at something, but it's the reality non the less. 

I'd be delighted to be mistaken, as I know very little about such stuff, but the above is my understanding of the situation re money into the Club, even if there was a new 'interested party', shall we say. 

12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Fuck sake Kirk!

People need to reign in their expectations. That isn't and won't be the case.

I'd be very surprised if anything except something to do with the share/rights issue is announced tomorrow. 

Even if there was/is a new investor, there are FFP Rules, and also there needs to be a mechanism to put money into the Club. 

Anyone thinking there will be an announcement of a lump sum into the Club, or anything like your post will be sadly mistaken IMO. 

Understand with all the shite flying about, i'd say quite a bit stated by taigs, people maybe don't want to hear or understand the reality of the situation. I've got caught up in it myself, when I see Esky or McMurdo hint at something, but it's the reality non the less. 

I'd be delighted to be mistaken, as I know very little about such stuff, but the above is my understanding of the situation re money into the Club, even if there was a new 'interested party', shall we say. 

I agree with this 

I don’t see any sort of investment apart from the share issue 

we won’t have a crazy amount of money for players in the summer so a few good signing and a few good loans and we will need to blend that with the ‘best’ of what we have got. 

I would love to see a mass clearout and virtually a new team come in, but unfortunately that won’t happen. 

Tomorrow will see a financial announcement of investment that will topple the Gerrard appointment. 2 investors are coming in from afar as rumoured with the resignations but the return of SDM and/or at least his money is going to be the headline.

2 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Tomorrow will see a financial announcement of investment that will topple the Gerrard appointment. 2 investors are coming in from afar as rumoured with the resignations but the return of SDM and/or at least his money is going to be the headline.

Sauce

says who ?

4 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Like Really?

How exactly is the investment going to be put into the Club?

Just now, DavieCooper74 said:

I can have admin pm me but the person is an employee. This can possibly have a financial ramification for a family member as it was told in private so I wont publicly state here. 

I’m an Admin PM me

14 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

I hope your right buddy, I really do 

but I remain sceptical 

Murray lost interest years ago, well before the big tax case. 

Anyone who thinks firstly he would want to come back, especially after all that's happened, and secondly that he would be allowed to, is off their head IMO.

I still can't see anything tomorrow expect to do with TOP, and a Rights/Share issue. 

I'd love to be pleasantly surprised though ...

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

I hope your right buddy, I really do 

but I remain sceptical 

It really is quite exciting. I sat on the news a couple of hours whilst I went out for a drink with my mrs but the source is someone we all know. I know the outcome from here if this is somehow shite but I just cant see that and have took the risk to post.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Murray lost interest years ago, well before the big tax case. 

Anyone who thinks firstly he would want to come back, especially after all that's happened, and secondly that he would be allowed to, is off their head IMO.

I still can't see anything tomorrow expect to do with TOP, and a Rights/Share issue. 

I'd love to be pleasantly surprised though ...

Agreed 

if something major was going to happen, the press would have got wind of it by now. 

It will consist of takeover and share issue tomorrow

then he will say we don’t need any outside investment and ultimately we will have a decent wee amount for players but nothing earth shattering 

lets just hope the players we do bring in are good enough 

It really is quite exciting. I sat on the news a couple of hours whilst I went out for a drink with my mrs but the source is someone we all know. I know the outcome from here if this is somehow shite but I just cant see that and have took the risk to post.

Fair enough mate. Fingers crossed 

we are due a bit of good news after the last fucking decade we have had! 

Archived