Gene Mean, you are intelligent jew business man 

Tito Santana u a mexican - better than nothing

Junk yard Dog pick up the cotton

Camera man zoom it

:lol: 

His twitter is amazing as well

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

His twitter is amazing as well

This is his best video ever ... so fucking funny :lol:  ... last one RM promise, I know there's a wrestling thread

No chance anything getting announced going by what @estconsultancy said, assuming they are in the know to some extent.

Sounds like there's nothing definite happening and it'll be more of the same going forward (i.e. soft loans). I think there will be a reasonable budget similar to what Pedro had to work with but no more than that

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Right so just to clarify 

the iron sheik is investing £30m imo Rangers as of tomorrow and getting a seat on the board? 

If there's space, the queue is endless of those weighing in the mora with big brown paper bags full a wonga! 

Might have to donate his to charity, to be fair ...

3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Right so just to clarify 

the iron sheik is investing £30m imo Rangers as of tomorrow and getting a seat on the board? 

£33 million I heard mate, the 30 you mention and the other 3 million to pay aff Hodson, Alves, Dodoo, Rossiter, Halliday, Wallace, Forrester, Pena, Cardoso and Herrera. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

£33 million I heard mate, the 30 you mention and the other 3 million to pay aff Hodson, Alves, Dodoo, Rossiter, Halliday, Wallace, Forrester, Pena, Cardoso and Herrera. 

We're keeping O'Halloran? :huh:

Just now, K.A.I said:

Fantastic news 

Between that and the money we will save from Paul Murray’s hairdressing bill then we are sorted ??

31 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I think a lot will be, BA.

Still think there will be good news, though about TOP then forthcoming Rights/Share stuff.

I could be way wrong, hopefully i am, we'll just have to wait and see ...

King may be stringing TOP along, but I'm sure it's well covered. King maybe a cunt but he is no fool. He just likes stretching things a bit, to the point where the blade is touching the veins on your wrist..

I look to be pleasantly shocked. That'll be twice in a week, albeit some of the claims thus far are mental.

I don't see Gerrard as a big punt at all, but a good piece of business, that will work fo us both on and offthe park. Just look at he effect thus far. You never know the minute with King. Gerrard is gettng backed and I pretty much don't give a fuck by whom or from where. King maybe his own worst enemy but he is a survivor and this is his best decision yet.

I see plenty good coming out of this. The taigs wont stand by and watch of course as Brenda's erse collapses into panic buying, but he and they don't have the character or forttude to stop what is coming their way, at long fucking last. 

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

King may be stringing TOP along, but I'm sure it's well covered. King maybe a cunt but he is no fool. He just likes stretching things a bit, to the point where the blade is touching the veins on your wrist..

I look to be pleasantly shocked. That'll be twice in a week, albeit some of the claims thus far are mental.

I don't see Gerrard as a big punt at all, but a good piece of business, that will work fo us both on and offthe park. Just look at he effect thus far. You never know the minute with King. Gerrard is gettng backed and I pretty much don't give a fuck by whom or from where. King maybe his own worst enemy but he is a survivor and this is his best decision yet.

I see plenty good coming out of this. The taigs wont stand by and watch of course as Brenda's erse collapses into panic buying, but he and they don't have the character or forttude to stop what is coming their way, at long fucking last. 

When BA says some of the claims so far are mental, then rest assured, they're off the scale mental :thumbsup:

Aye BA, I think overall it's positive, Esky has already posted Gerrard's Lawyers asked for and received binding agreements on funding. 

People just have to keep a sane head as well, we all want to believe, but that doesn't make it true. 

This summer will be mental with rumours about money and what players are coming :lol:

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Not just King's best decision in a long time, it's your best post in a long time. 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Not just King's best decision in a long time, it's your best post in a long time. 

Changed man since his 'holiday'. 

Worryingly I find myself agreeing with him quite a bit now :lol:

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

Fuck all will be announced tomorrow.

How could you possibly say that after reading all 42 pages :lol:

The list is endless, just pick a random multi millionaire, it'll guarantee another 10 pages. 

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Fuck all will be announced tomorrow.

We will still have a support that love the uvf though and will never bow to they fenian bastards

U u u u u u u u u vf

24 minutes ago, Amato said:

No chance anything getting announced going by what @estconsultancy said, assuming they are in the know to some extent.

Sounds like there's nothing definite happening and it'll be more of the same going forward (i.e. soft loans). I think there will be a reasonable budget similar to what Pedro had to work with but no more than that

Why would he hold a press conference for this? :lol:

So all the exciting, revolutionary stuff was all more ITK horseshit?

I should have known.

Archived