Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

All you ITK cunts are fannies

4 different rumours have been doing the rounds since Friday all the ITK pish is an embarrassment, and the posters on here that claim to be ITK are full of shit. 

6 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

“Gerrard is a mug”...

Course he is :sarcasm:

The mugs are those who carried the mostly Taig instigated rumours. 

First Rights issue was always mostly to convert the loans. 

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Course he is :sarcasm:

The mugs are those who carried the mostly Taig instigated rumours. 

First Rights issue was always mostly to convert the loans. 

I didn't expect 'major' investment mate but you have to admit £6m with no outside investment is a massive kick in the balls

4 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

4 different rumours have been doing the rounds since Friday all the ITK pish is an embarrassment, and the posters on here that claim to be ITK are full of shit. 

Ban the cunts. All they are doing is feeding us shite and yet more laughter for the taigs.

5 minutes ago, FSM said:

Has @DavieCooper74 been banned yet?

I think there's more to come to be honest. No way is Gerrard coming here with a miserly £6m to spend. He would have been given reassurances so maybe @DavieCooper74 is correct but the club aren't advertising their investment plans so other clubs don't bump up prices of their players? Optimistic loyal here!

48 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Surely some of that 6 million has already been used in by the way of loans?

There will be more than £6mil after TV money, merchandise and ST money. Not sure how the loans work is it the folk who are providing the loans get first offer of shares or get there loan money back in shares ? 

Not sure the point in the press conference could have been done with a statement with a couple of sentences. Honestly think King is about to resign. 

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I think there's more to come to be honest. No way is Gerrard coming here with a miserly £6m to spend. He would have been given reassurances so maybe @DavieCooper74 is correct but the club aren't advertising their investment plans so other clubs don't bump up prices of their players? Optimistic loyal here!

King said they aren’t speaking to anyone from outside about investment.

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

I don’t think he would openly say if he was. 

Exactly king isn't going to sit in front of the Scottish press and tell them if he was in discussions with new investors. He would wait until it's official. 

Too many on here going into a blind panic over this. Let's actually see what's spent in the summer before we pass judgment. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Exactly king isn't going to sit in front of the Scottish press and tell them if he was in discussions with new investors. He would wait until it's official. 

Too many on here going into a blind panic over this. Let's actually see what's spent in the summer before we pass judgment. 

Question is, why bother sitting down in front of the press at all? Grandstanding over a £6m investment - it’s pathetic and just gives people another stick to beat us with. 

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

I didn't expect 'major' investment mate but you have to admit £6m with no outside investment is a massive kick in the balls

No one said there would be outside investment, except people carrying rumours. 

£6m on top of the loans being converted from reading his Esky sees it, plus what Pedro had last year, plus new Hummel deal. 

Do you honestly think Gerrard and his lawyers agreed to just £6m?

I said I thought it would be a Rights/Share issue thing, that's what it is. Loans to be converted first. 

People who worked themselves up into a frenzy listening to mad shite, have only themselves to blame, mate. 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

No one said there would be outside investment, except people carrying rumours. 

£6m on top of the loans being converted from reading his Esky sees it, plus what Pedro had last year, plus new Hummel deal. 

Do you honestly think Gerrard and his lawyers agreed to just £6m?

I said I thought it would be a Rights/Share issue thing, that's what it is. Loans to be converted first. 

People who worked themselves up into a frenzy listening to mad shite, have only themselves to blame, mate. 

Obviously they never agreed to just £6m, I'm not raging about it just find it a bit embarrassing holding a press conference for this, could have been said on Friday.

Archived