Major investment?

kris1984

7 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Exactly king isn't going to sit in front of the Scottish press and tell them if he was in discussions with new investors. He would wait until it's official. 

Too many on here going into a blind panic over this. Let's actually see what's spent in the summer before we pass judgment. 

It's too late then. We are on the train and go over the cliff with it if it goes. 

King has just, in a rare moment of honesty, told us exactly what is happening. A 6m share issue and nothing else. 

There will be no more money or investors appearing later. That is just today's scam being rerun again. 

We gave just been conned by King again

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Question is, why bother sitting down in front of the press at all? Grandstanding over a £6m investment - it’s pathetic and just gives people another stick to beat us with. 

I will admit the press confernce wasn't really needed. 

4 minutes ago, Guardian said:

It's too late then. We are on the train and go over the cliff with it if it goes. 

King has just, in a rare moment of honesty, told us exactly what is happening. A 6m share issue and nothing else. 

There will be no more money or investors appearing later. That is just today's scam being rerun again. 

We have already generated over £10m more than we had for last season.

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

No one said there would be outside investment, except people carrying rumours. 

£6m on top of the loans being converted from reading his Esky sees it, plus what Pedro had last year, plus new Hummel deal. 

Do you honestly think Gerrard and his lawyers agreed to just £6m?

I said I thought it would be a Rights/Share issue thing, that's what it is. Loans to be converted first. 

People who worked themselves up into a frenzy listening to mad shite, have only themselves to blame, mate. 

We spent what Pedro had last year. Its gone. The loans being converted are spent years ago. We only have as much if this 6m as King decides and likewise with the Hummel cash. We are losing millions every year. 

Our net position is worse than last years as Pedro's spend comes home to roost. 

Those speculating that King STILL has investors up his sleeve are crazy. 

5 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Obviously they never agreed to just £6m, I'm not raging about it just find it a bit embarrassing holding a press conference for this, could have been said on Friday.

From what Esky has said, it lasted 90mins, so must have been a lot to cover. He also said the press can't release everything to 11pm. 

Think that's what I read, but I'm at the park with my daughter. I knew the forum would be like this today. 

Just now, Siam69 said:

From what Esky has said, it lasted 90mins, so must have been a lot to cover. He also said the press can't release everything to 11pm. 

Think that's what I read, but I'm at the park with my daughter. I knew the forum would be like this today. 

Well we'll see later on but I'd be shocked if anything comes from it that couldn't have been released on Friday.

5 minutes ago, Guardian said:

And do you think Gerrard and his high price agent were conned too? 

I can't see Gerrard risking his managerial future without guarantees of money to spend.

You are jumping to a worst case scenario. 

1 minute ago, Guardian said:

We spent what Pedro had last year. Its gone. The loans being converted are spent years ago. We only have as much if this 6m as King decides and likewise with the Hummel cash. We are losing millions every year. 

You're a genuine fruitloop using that as an argument

Honestly you'd be seen as a danger to the public if you had a single brain cell

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I can't see Gerrard risking his managerial future without guarantees of money to spend.

I'd say most Bears jumped to a best case scenario. Never believe a word Dave King utters.

5 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

The taigs must be reading this and absolutely pishing themselves at some of you. Comedy gold for their very own laugh at Rangers threads.

You should know

10 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Fuck up mate wtf u want him to say just make shit up tae make ye feel good?

1 minute ago, Guardian said:

Look, you're as transparent as fuck. You have spent all morning trying to raise expectations, so you can get on like you are now. 

We'll have the same as Pedro had last year, then whatever else. 

You're clearly at it, it's you that have been speculating about outside investment, you even mentioned Ashely this morning. 

You know exactly what you're doing, and so do I. 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Someone is going to ask Gerrard that, doubt if he’ll answer though.

Why would King not tell us if he had more money to spend?

What he quoted today is what Gerrard has to work with IMO

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He wouldn't tell us because we are about to go into a transfer window and any targets price would be upped. Gerrard hasn't come to Rangers with a 6 million kitty no chance

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Once you factor in sponsorship, season tickets, TV, prize money and merchandise deal I reckon he’ll have more than that - however not anywhere near the sums needed or we all hoped.

13 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

The taigs must be reading this and absolutely pishing themselves at some of you. Comedy gold for their very own laugh at Rangers threads.

I honestly couldn’t give a fuck, why do you care about them? 

20 hours ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Sure, I have been a long time member here and have never really started a thread let alone state to be in the know but the source is someone we all know and within the 4 walls of Ibrox itself.

If I am wrong then I will have no hesitation in naming the source. If I am right however, the news is something we Rangers fans can bloody well get excited for. 

Can you tell us who the lying piece of shit is now?

30 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Exactly king isn't going to sit in front of the Scottish press and tell them if he was in discussions with new investors. He would wait until it's official. 

Too many on here going into a blind panic over this. Let's actually see what's spent in the summer before we pass judgment. 

He could say it’s ongoing but he didn’t, he clearly said they are not speaking with anyone else.

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Because it would be madness on kings part to announce that. 

If he did, every club we deal with for new players bumps up there prices.

When do you see other clubs announce there transfer budets to the press?

Archived