Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Still stuff to be announced that the press can't talk about until after 11pm. I'm curious to see what that is going to be. 

The rights issue brings in 6m yes. But we still have season ticket money, new kit deal and money from players sales as well. 

Kings escape flight to South Africa must be 10:45pm  :angry:

Another 48 hours. Seriously though, does anyone believe that the Scottish press would sit on any news of importance until 23:00 hrs like good wee bhoys and girls? There is no investment, it is your season ticket money. I do hope I am wrong though.

9 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Kings escape flight to South Africa must be 10:45pm  :angry:

Yep he’s done all his talking so he will be back in another 6 months and have Stewart Robertson still running it day to day. 

7 minutes ago, unionunderground said:

Another 48 hours. Seriously though, does anyone believe that the Scottish press would sit on any news of importance until 23:00 hrs like good wee bhoys and girls? There is no investment, it is your season ticket money. I do hope I am wrong though.

The Scottish press will do many things, but reporting embargoed information is a quick way to make sure you don’t get told anything ever again.

10 minutes ago, unionunderground said:

Sold the story to the highest bidder? Tomorrow's tabloid will be printed by 11pm. eleventh hour exclusive scoop blah blah blah 

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

The Scottish press will do many things, but reporting embargoed information is a quick way to make sure you don’t get told anything ever again.

It must be something important to embargo information. Why 11pm?

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if King was going to tell the press exactly how much we were spending  and where the money was coming from, but he's probably been advised to shut up and start engaging brain before mouth. 

There is no way Gerrard would take the job withought no money to spend. And can't see king telling everyone we have money to spend. We will just need to wait till he starts his job and see who he has in mind to purchase 

Archived