Major investment?

kris1984

Just now, kris1984 said:

What is everyone on about 11pm? Is that when the video of the press conference can be made public?

Just when the entire press conference can be released to the public it’s currently under embargo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

Just been leaked to me:

The reason for the 11pm is that Kings flight leaves at 2245 to SA.  He needs to be out the country when the news is broken of him giving up all his shares, cancelling his loans to us and walking away before TOP lock him up.  A new director team is taking over and they are billionairs

And then I woke up

Then you logged out of kerryfail street more like.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well from what I read the court moved the goalposts on that one. 

Not surprising knowing Kings history. 

Yea, seems initially they seen the proof of funds in SA and were happy with that, then came back and said we want it in a UK Bank. 

48 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't think it's quite as simple as logging onto rbs and opening an account. :lol:

There will need to be money laundering checks etc carried out. Don't know exactly how long it takes but I do know you won't just be approved that day and able to.deposit 11million quid that day 

I think rockets on here think he is opening a standard current account:lol:

Don’t think he will pump all ST dough into transfer fees - especially when we survive on soft loans atm. 

I reckon it will be £6m and whatever we raise in player sales.

Anybody who truly believes we will spend North of £10m are deluded. Certainly not without outside investment.

6 hours ago, Goosetav said:

Well we'll see later on but I'd be shocked if anything comes from it that couldn't have been released on Friday.

Coz it's only after 11pm on a bank holiday Monday when the unlisted plc can announce the massive investment that will categorically NOT be given to the manager because it would have been too risky earlier and given away his hand in the transfer market. Every other club will miss the investment news if it's after 11.

30 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yea, seems initially they seen the proof of funds in SA and were happy with that, then came back and said we want it in a UK Bank. 

So the announcement could be the money is in a UK bank to cover the ruling by TAB. 11pm could be when the money clears. 

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Do I detect a touch of sarcasm :lol: 

Naw mate, I’m genuinely lost as to why they would want the money in the UK. 

Only thing I can think of would be king having bother moving money out of SA but they would’ve known that from the get go. 

Baffling. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't think it's quite as simple as logging onto rbs and opening an account. :lol:

There will need to be money laundering checks etc carried out. Don't know exactly how long it takes but I do know you won't just be approved that day and able to.deposit 11million quid that day 

It won't be. Worked in business banking for a bit with Lloyds years ago not sure if it's a business account Dave will want but it certainly won't be a current account. 

Some amount of regulatory pish to go through KYC checks which DK mentioned take fucking ages even longer when they realise his past. That along with source of funds for Anti money laundering to prove legitimacy etc (no jokes please) 

Whole process probably hampered further if they've got some diddy like me processing their client applications as well. 

25 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Don’t think he will pump all ST dough into transfer fees - especially when we survive on soft loans atm. 

I reckon it will be £6m and whatever we raise in player sales.

Anybody who truly believes we will spend North of £10m are deluded. Certainly not without outside investment.

We will spend more than 10 mil

I look at the names spinning the king party line and know how the mendacious criminal is still in power. 

Mans a liar. He talks plenty says little and had a track record of bare face lies and dodhy dealings.  But its all wonderful.  I mean the court things and shares have come out of the blue its not like he could have had the time to plan and resolve this bank accounts for business are really comicated when your used to dealing n envelopes and mattresses.  

Usual dullards lap it up though

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Naw mate, I’m genuinely lost as to why they would want the money in the UK. 

Only thing I can think of would be king having bother moving money out of SA but they would’ve known that from the get go

Baffling. 

I'd say that's probably it, mate.

But as you, they would've known that from the get go, money needs to somewhere it can be used to pay anyone who wants to sell. 

Archived