Major investment?

kris1984

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Naw mate, I’m genuinely lost as to why they would want the money in the UK. 

Only thing I can think of would be king having bother moving money out of SA but they would’ve known that from the get go. 

Baffling. 

It may be red tape after HSBC and the Gupta brothers scandal.  

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone left disappointed by this has only themselves to blame, some of the bullshit accepted as fact last week was hilarious if it wasnt tragic, read cunts on FF last week saying that being horsed by the tarriers didnt matter as we had huge investment coming, gullible cunts.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I think he will be getting more than 10m.

I would be amazed if Gerrard signed knoing he would not be getting 10m +. 

I’ve heard a few rumours going round he’s getting more or less same as Pedro got to spend plus player sales

22 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Anyone left disappointed by this has only themselves to blame, some of the bullshit accepted as fact last week was hilarious if it wasnt tragic, read cunts on FF last week saying that being horsed by the tarriers didnt matter as we had huge investment coming, gullible cunts.

Guys that say OF losses do not matter

Are the biggest mammary glands in the whole of our support . Brainless

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Is this to do with TAB not granting him an extension?

My first thought was that the concert party have sold their shares and loan notes

No, just puts distance between him and us.

31 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

It won't be. Worked in business banking for a bit with Lloyds years ago not sure if it's a business account Dave will want but it certainly won't be a current account. 

Some amount of regulatory pish to go through KYC checks which DK mentioned take fucking ages even longer when they realise his past. That along with source of funds for Anti money laundering to prove legitimacy etc (no jokes please) 

Whole process probably hampered further if they've got some diddy like me processing their client applications as well. 

It could surely go into a solicitors escrow account with minimal time taken. 

King must have UK business accounts or I'm sure TOP could advise on where it should be held. 

King is still wriggling for some reason. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well if we are having a rights issue but the concert party can’t take part then who is. 

Good point. I can't see other investors investing only to have their shares diluted later in a 2nd share issue. It could be to exchange some of the loans4share then re-loan 6m until the 2nd share issue.

16 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So your claiming the 6 mill is just more loans. 

15 minutes ago, backup said:

No I am not claiming anything, king did. 

king said, “We haven’t decided, but at the moment I am thinking about £6m new cash in the balance converted to loans.”

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

I’ve heard a few rumours going round he’s getting more or less same as Pedro got to spend plus player sales

I hear rumours of Chinese/US investment. Rumours of a £30m warchest....

King basically says in the presser that he thinks the manager will tip the balance. 

Good footballers will tip the balance. Gerrard alone will not.

Archived