Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Is it that mad little fucker in the wheelchair again? Brains as big as Bournemouth?

He's been deid a fortnight mate.

Now realise you meant prior.

I'm needing to lay off the grass ?

Been on that follow follow trying to read between the lines of grown men photoshooting Gerrard's face onto trains and literally 140 pages worth of them saying Choo Choo. 

Read the shit about investment so felt it necessary wish I'd came on here first.

This place might be full of bitter, sarcastic cunts but at least it's to the point and not filled with childish shite hahaha.

2 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

Been on that follow follow trying to read between the lines of grown men photoshooting Gerrard's face onto trains and literally 140 pages worth of them saying Choo Choo. 

Read the shit about investment so felt it necessary wish I'd came on here first.

This place might be full of bitter, sarcastic cunts but at least it's to the point and not filled with childish shite hahaha.

Fucking hell, caught all manner of disease looking at that fucking picture. :lol::lol:

Imagine being an actual real life adult and thinking that was a good idea.

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

So 20m - the cost of paying off the shite we’re stuck with then! 

Well we could sell Windass for anywhere between £3-5m, Fod £1-2m and Morelos fuck knows but over £6m. That’s a potentially decent pot.

2 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Well we could sell Windass for anywhere between £3-5m, Fod £1-2m and Morelos fuck knows but over £6m. That’s a potentially decent pot.

Step away from the crack pipe mate.

Archived