Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

King said 50 million investment.

Now 20 million is eye watering.

Still think we need 50 million available as of today.

I would physically shit my pants if we gave Steven Gerrard 50m to spend.

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

As I've said, possibly linked. 

It's not about what the manager is, but all about who he is. Stevie G is a very investible commodity and it does look like he's ours. Great combination in the PR world.

King will have done his homework and after all this, may have at last put together a plan that is investible.

True he is one of the biggest names in world football and do you know what he also has the potential to be a great manager. I don’t think it is linked though as any kind of large investment would have to have been months in the making. 

17 minutes ago, Guardian said:

I've done some digging on this and I can absolutely confirm the big investment is Dave Kings kids inheritance. The whole £30m.  Dave King promised us this so it must be true. He is a man of his word.

I once received an email from Africa from a guy who said he had inherited £30,000,000 and was looking for someone who could invest it. 

I'm sure it was a Nigerian guy, but might have been Davie in disguise looking for a Gers fan to invest it. Anyone else had similar ? Did I miss a great opportunity ?

Did Steve Gerrard get the same email on Friday ?

1 hour ago, Tam Müller said:

This place might be full of bitter, sarcastic cunts but at least it's to the point and not filled with childish shite hahaha.

Will we be saying; Oh! but we could have played better football to win that Champions League? Always room for improvement from the idle cunts.

23 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I once received an email from Africa from a guy who said he had inherited £30,000,000 and was looking for someone who could invest it. 

I'm sure it was a Nigerian guy, but might have been Davie in disguise looking for a Gers fan to invest it. Anyone else had similar ? Did I miss a great opportunity ?

Did Steve Gerrard get the same email on Friday ?

Here was me thinking my patter was shite ?? ?

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Huh?

We’ve got to know how it’s being funded at the very least ? 

If it's legal I couldn't care less and if it was illegal I'm sure the daily record and other likeminded wankers would be plastering it everywhere.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

How would it strike us if this £20mil or so was comming from  Murray. ?

Hmm I'd rather it was someone fresh with no toxic ties to our club, but 20 million is 20 million - give us it - we need it.

6 minutes ago, backup said:

ED made a very salient point to me last night about investment, he said the last time we had any investment Charles Green was at the helm, how true that is.

I keep asking the same point. If even there were investors out there right now, how would they get say 20m into the club for transfer funds? With the way the club sits with current shareholding and ownership I don't see how it can be investment rather than more loans at best.

Archived