CMW316

Out?: James Tavernier

Shite but if it were true we could get decent coin 

He's terrible, would happily move him on for someone who can actually defend

• Like 1

Probably send KAI aff into a rage, but he's still one that I'd keep. 

As I say, may not in an ideal world, but I doubt we'll be in a position to replace an entire squad, so we need to establish who we can get more from and who's the best of a poor bunch.

• Like 2

If we got £3 million plus (and even then I still think we would get more for him) then he should be moved on.

6 hours ago, kris1984 said:

Shite but if it were true we could get decent coin 

Not after today’s display we wouldn’t. Piss poor is about the nicest thing I can think of to describe his defensive efforts today

He won’t ever play in the premier league 😂😂

He would get eaten alive at top level championship 

• Like 1

Fuckin worst shite hole at ibrox get fucking rid ASAP, as for the rest they can fuck off tae, can't even do the fucking basics, if any of them have the baws to go out tonight I hope they get their cunts kicked in! 

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Probably send KAI aff into a rage, but he's still one that I'd keep. 

As I say, may not in an ideal world, but I doubt we'll be in a position to replace an entire squad, so we need to establish who we can get more from and who's the best of a poor bunch.

No I can see your logic ... what sends me into a rage is him being captain and cunts saying he's our best player when he isn't ... the wee cunt is an absolute waste of space. He was alright in first division against shite wingers and full-backs but always out of his depth against better teams - I've no idea what games his fans watch.

• Like 1

he is too slow for the EPL. And has been invisible since being made captain.he can go anytime.

One of the few we will get half decent money for. Sell him. 

If anyone on here is in contact with James Tavernier, tell him I will personally drive him to England. 

The lot em them can bolt we need a full new starting 11 for next season

I could count with one hand how many players I'd keep but Tav is one of them. 

Today its as if he forgot how to defend though, that Edouard was man of the match but it's probably the worst right back performance I've seen at Parkhead since Ricksen v Bobby Petta in the 6-2 game.

Swansea, Everton and Burnley are in for him apparently 

7 hours ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

I could count with one hand how many players I'd keep but Tav is one of them. 

Today its as if he forgot how to defend though, that Edouard was man of the match but it's probably the worst right back performance I've seen at Parkhead since Ricksen v Bobby Petta in the 6-2 game.

He forgets how to defend every week ... but people see him whip in a nice wee baw now and again and he's our best player ...

take what we can get and move on.  he has fallen into the "a couple of good games every so often" bracket and its a good job he has candieas in front of him. Not the quality we need and can go anytime.

An actual embarrassment as a leader and a captain. What the fuck was Murty thinking there?

theres two players i would be sorry to see go and two only - Morelos and candieas, the rest can move on anytime. We need to stop investing in mediocrity because its not going to cut it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

theres two players i would be sorry to see go and two only - Morelos and candieas, the rest can move on anytime. We need to stop investing in mediocrity because its not going to cut it.

Nah Candeias can go tbh and Morelos needs to go to fund a rebuild for next season. Only one I'd like to keep a hold of is Murphy 

Just now, Siwel said:

Nah Candeias can go tbh and Morelos needs to go to fund a rebuild for next season. Only one I'd like to keep a hold of is Murphy 

aye, to be honest, i would shrug my shoulders with candiaes as well. he is hardly a world beater.  Morelos is only going to get better. Murphy??? meh.