TOTAL CLEAROUT

Just now, Je99 said:

Wrong position.   He was the beast in the midfield, but where has he gone after his last injury.....

Beast in midfield?! Fuck off. He isn't good enough along with the majority of this shambles. Compare how he looks to how Wilson looked when he broke into the team as a youngster. Night and day in terms of maturity and ability. 

Defensive mid lol. He couldn't even crunch anyone properly today he even mistimed them. 

Fucking appalled by watching that today

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Beast in midfield?! Fuck off. He isn't good enough along with the majority of this shambles. Compare how he looks to how Wilson looked when he broke into the team as a youngster. Night and day in terms of maturity and ability. 

Defensive mid lol. He couldn't even crunch anyone properly today he even mistimed them. 

He was brilliant in midfield but fucking dire in defence since he's came back from injury.

He shouldn't escape criticism but you honestly can't say before his injury he wasn't good in midfield for us? he was probably the reason we battled and got a respectable 0-0 draw there around Christmas time.

He can't play at center half with all that responsibility and relative in-experience and especially with shite like Martin, Tav and whatever clown is playing left-back. 

A clearoot is easier said than done, some of our squad have strengths it’s up to a decent manager to identify the strengths and play to them.

You can’t tell me that Hivs or the sheep etc have better players than we do, it’s how a manager uses the players that counts and Murty doesn’t have a clue.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

He was brilliant in midfield but fucking dire in defence since he's came back from injury.

He shouldn't escape criticism but you honestly can't say before his injury he wasn't good in midfield for us? he was probably the reason we battled and got a respectable 0-0 draw there around Christmas time.

He can't play at center half with all that responsibility and relative in-experience and especially with shite like Martin, Tav and whatever clown is playing left-back. 

Compared to who? Mccrorie gonna go head to head with lego eater aye? 

He is shite

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Compared to who? Mccrorie gonna go head to head with lego eater aye? 

He is shite

He went head to head with him in the 0-0 and stood upto him, the only one I've seen do it since the penalties game at Hampden.

He's shite in defence, I agree ... but if you tell me he wasn't playing well pre-injury in midfield then I'm gonna say your blinded by something.

He should never play in defence again, Murty is ruining him.

Just now, K.A.I said:

He went head to head with him in the 0-0 and stood upto him, the only one I've seen do it since the penalties game at Hampden.

He's shite in defence, I agree ... but if you tell me he wasn't playing well pre-injury in midfield then I'm gonna say your blinded by something.

He should never play in defence again, Murty is ruining him.

He shouldn't play again period(like the majority of these cunts) . Not good enough by a long shot. 

Every one of them needs to go. Not just because they’re spineless useless shitebags who never deserve to pull on a Rangers shirt ever again, but because psychologically they’re fucked, there’s no way anyone who’s played this season can go into a game against the taigs believing they’re going to win.

Just now, BigBearButt said:

He shouldn't play again period(like the majority of these cunts) . Not good enough by a long shot. 

So you don't think he was playing well in midfield before injury? that's all I'm saying.

If we are going to play him in center half, we'd be aswell releasing him. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

So you don't think he was playing well in midfield before injury? that's all I'm saying.

If we are going to play him in center half, we'd be aswell releasing him. 

I think he was average. No better no worse. He isn't a kevin Thomson or a Barry Ferguson. 

5 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Fuck off??   I wanted McCrorie to play in midfield.....I'm sure that I'm not one to say.   But what THE FUCK is he doing in defence?   He's no a defender.    Same for  Halliday!   That's why Rangers didn't have a strong defence today.

A team with no leaders. 

Russell Martin may be the worst defender I’ve seen play for Rangers at this level.

McCrorie has potential but he’s never as good as people are making him out to be. 

Tavernier is a fucking coward of a captain, looked slow today and unfit. 

Halliday and Holt are still playing for us 2 years after we were promoted. Holt gives his all but is nowwhere near the level. 

Alnwick done ok today but he’s fucking shite aswell. 

Dorrans has ability but was hung out to dry along with Holt today by again playing 2 in midfield when at times they have 4 in their playing centrally. But overall he looks like his legs have gone. Get him to fuck.

Windass, Murphy, Cummings and Candeias won’t get us where we want to get to. You’d possibly have Murphy and Candeias as squad players but we need improvements. 

It's hard to assess the true ability of some of them players due to the fuck up that king and co forced us to endure in Murty.

It would be a total dereliction of duty to allow our young players to continue to be coached by Murty, the one good thing that has come out of this is that his ability has been brought into view.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It's hard to assess the true ability of some of them players due to the fuck up that king and co forced us to endure in Murty.

It would be a total dereliction of duty to allow our young players to continue to be coached by Murty, the one good thing that has come out of this is that his ability has been brought into view.

N it won't be long till Murty is thrown under the bus by king 

Dorrans and Windass were terrible.

I said last week after praising Dorrans against Hearts that he had to turn up and do the same this week.

He failed yet again. 

Hope he never pulls that jersey on again. 

Even lightweight Holt done more than him, fuck even Halliday done more.

10 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

N it won't be long till Murty is thrown under the bus by king 

He does deserve a small amount of credit for being the only one that would take the job but it is obvious he doesn't have what it takes to develop young players. He has turned experienced professional players that had premier league and championship experience down south into pub team players.

The only good thing is a lot of them are on loan. I certainly wouldn’t take the option of signing Cummings. Nor would I give them the £1.2m for Murphy. Goss, no thanks. Russell Martin, no fucking way would I sign him permanently.