TOTAL CLEAROUT

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

No exceptions

They all played in the last 2 humpings 

No doubts Tav will escape the cul as he always does .And be back playing in big game losses next season 

No exceptions 

Every one of them should be punted 

TBH, I would keep McRorie and John, in their potential

The rest just simply don't have the ability or mentality.

If it were only the last two humpings. We've been watching this shite since Warburton under this board. Many have forgotten what a good player looks like and lauding players like Wes, Tav and many more, like they are actuallly some sort of heroes, but who are average at best and simply devoid of a spine.

We were a sad sight again today.  Couldn't even get angry. Just totally fucking deflated when that first goal went, as you could see there was no coming back from it.

Can't even blame the players or Murty, because they are simply nowhere near up to the job.

Today only again reinforced the chasm between us is vast. Surely now, no one can delude themselves anymore in what everyone of these players are? On the last three games, I really don't want to be hearing Tav or Wes or any other cunt put in a great performance, like they are players, as not one of them are.

As I've said, all roads lead back to the board, so it's over to them, unless the fans want to take matters into our own hands.

3 hours ago, BigBearButt said:

I think he was average. No better no worse. He isn't a kevin Thomson or a Barry Ferguson. 

The lad does have potential. Apart from one or two, the squad is abysmal. There is simply no comparison to title winning squads of the past.

Absolute mediocrity is the order of the day. No harm to these guys, as they don't bring themselves here and I doubt even Pep G could get any more out of them. The stuff just isn't there. What they lack in ability, you would think they'd step physically, but that isn't there either, so for me, no chance they could improve any.

The transfer market we operate in though, should we expect anything else? Putting a blue jersey on them doeasn't make them a Ranger.

We're in a fucking bad way and we are stuck with most of them.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

The lad does have potential. Apart from one or two, the squad is abysmal. There is simply no comparison to title winning squads of the past.

Absolute mediocrity is the order of the day. No harm to these guys, as they don't bring themselves here and I doubt even Pep G could get any more out of them. The stuff just isn't there. What they lack in ability, you would think they'd step physically, but that isn't there either, so for me, no chance they could improve any.

The transfer market we operate in though, should we expect anything else? Putting a blue jersey on them doeasn't make them a Ranger.

We're in a fucking bad way and we are stuck with most of them.

He has potential to play for a team like Kilmarnock he clearly can't cope with the pressure. His performance today was embarrassing. Compare that to Wilson when he was a comparable age and its frightening that we are bigging this kid up. I'd send him on loan to a lower division side to toughen him up. 

16 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Not on recent form 

Recent form is irrelevant. We need to build a team to win the league and a few here now are good enough. You can’t bin them coz their forms not currently good. That’s stupid. 

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

John, McCrorie, Murphy and possibly Jack. That's it.

John and Jack in that team, the result is still the same. They wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference and they'd be in the firing line too along with the rest of the shite. Both of them are pish too - not the standard needed to compete.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

He was as useless there as he is at the back. A youth player who plays like a youth player weak and overhyped.

No he wasn't - your the second person that's said this today.

We know McCrorie was shite today and every other game too since he's came back and been played in defence - he's pish in defence.

But if anyone tries to say he was shite in midfield before his injury then they are lying or something is blinding them. 

34 minutes ago, beechwood bear said:

Tav should be the first shitebag out the door Eejay.

When the third goal went in

He was having a wee chat with Martin, like it was a mere friendly . No absolute rollicking to any of the other useless players

And this is our new captain . It would make you weep

He has won us  nothing of note yet has played in more humiliations over last 4 /5 years than any other player alongside Fod

Surely there must come a time when the other players aren't getting the blame and the common denominator is these useless bunch of losers

They would be the first 2 out of the door for me

We need Advocaat levels of squad turnaround in the summer, even then that wouldn't guarantee the title without a experienced and tactically sound manager at the helm. There will be nothing like that level of investment and there will be nothing like that type of manager, next season is going to be a write off before this has even ended. Dire times.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

When the third goal went in

He was having a wee chat with Martin, like it was a mere friendly . No absolute rollicking to any of the other useless players

And this is our new captain . It would make you weep

He has won us  nothing of note yet has played in more humiliations over last 4 /5 years than any other player alongside Fod

Surely there must come a time when the other players aren't getting the blame and the common denominator is these useless bunch of losers

They would be the first 2 out of the door for me

Fully agree with this. Both have failed under our last 3 managers. Both need sold. There not good enough and we've had 3 seasons now to see it. 

Honestly aside from 1 or 2 youngsters I'd be looking to move on this entire sqaud now.

Even with the talk of a new manager not 1 of them was willing to dig in and fight. Happy to sit back and let celtic run riot again. 

This summer we need to be ruthless and move them on and get better replacements in. This requires funds and king and co better be ready to provide them. 

If I could I’d get rid of the lot but we know that ain’t going to happen.

after the semi final gubbing this was a chance for the players to stand up and say to themselves you know what we need to give a performance today for the fans...low and behold they done fuck all and don’t care about us or the club,they have had their chance and messed it up so good riddance to all of em!

their isn’t one player I’d be sad to leave the club 

44 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

If I could I’d get rid of the lot but we know that ain’t going to happen.

after the semi final gubbing this was a chance for the players to stand up and say to themselves you know what we need to give a performance today for the fans...low and behold they done fuck all and don’t care about us or the club,they have had their chance and messed it up so good riddance to all of em!

their isn’t one player I’d be sad to leave the club 

Feel the exact same. 

Today they showed no effort to redeem themselves from the semi final or try to impress a new manager. 

Moving them all on is impossible. But the majority need to go.

I'd be looking to move on Wes, Tav, and Windass. They have failed under 3 managers now and we might get some money.

2 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

Recent form is irrelevant. We need to build a team to win the league and a few here now are good enough. You can’t bin them coz their forms not currently good. That’s stupid. 

Judge them by their performance or lack of ,against the bastard team we should be wrestling the title back from .= Not good enough