A genuine disgrace to the jersey.

Another game where you could tell after the first 5 minutes of we were up for it or not. We stood off them the whole game, have them all the time and space in the world. We were so narrow as well, which I don't get. We isolated Cumming up front again, and we were shite bags to a man. The whole squad needs reassembled.

you get people on here going on at fellow bears as being, uber, ultra, loyal etc like its a bad thing, fuck that, we need people who are hurting as bad as us, not people who find it acceptable to masquerade as Rangers men, pandering to the scum of Scottish football, as Souness said, no one likes us we don't care, unfortunately we have a regime where were happy to be right royally fucked, then say thank you

7 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

He is the worst CB in our history 

Kiernan was worse - but aye Martin isn't any good either tho.

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Got thrown out today and I'm hoping it leads to a banning order, utter scum the lot of them

It doesn't sound like you've been charged with anything so you should be OK. Rangers might give you one, but sometimes they give you a chance to explain yourself just tell David Martin he's another cock like the rest of the Rangers employees and to suck your dick

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

What happened?

Exubrance

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Kiernan was worse - but aye Martin isn't any good either tho.

It doesn't sound like you've been charged with anything so you should be OK. Rangers might give you one, but sometimes they give you a chance to explain yourself just tell David Martin he's another cock like the rest of the Rangers employees and to suck your dick

Rangers didn't even get in contact with me when I got my last one through the courts so not expecting to hear anything

More concerned with building bridges and all that pish. Folk have said it before but not one of them gets it. Not one.

They’ll go home the night, steer clear of social media for a week or until we beat some jobber pub team (next year at this rate) and then spout bollocks all over the shop. Absolute shitebags, every single one of them.

18 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

He is the worst CB in our history 

He could even be worse than that 

17 minutes ago, gsa said:

He was outmuscled time and time again in a football match. How on earth could he play rugby?

I was meaning the way he moves about n his build , but aye ,doubt if he'd be any good at rugby either 

10 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Exubrance

Rangers didn't even get in contact with me when I got my last one through the courts so not expecting to hear anything

Just out of curiosity do they attach a "power of arrest" to the banning order?

Just now, Goosetav said:

nae clue what that means

Basically if you don't comply with the terms of the order the chief Constable has the power to issue a warrant for you without the need for any further hearing. 

Just wondered how it works. Seems to me it'd be almost impossible for them to enforce. 

Everyone knew the outcome when Caixinha was appointed. I still maintain whoever was behind that decision shouldn’t be allowed to make decisions based on what kind of tea bags the cafeteria should order.

An absolute balls up decision that has cost us this league and possibly Europe next year. The league this year was there for the taking because they are nowhere near as good as last year.

But alas we face 4th and that’s  complimentary finish as far as this team goes. 

This board to a man are fucking clueless, backed up by the fact that they are going for Gerrard, we’ve went from a frying pan to a fire to a fucking volcano.

Absolute disaster and everyone in the squad management to board level should be chased.