**Official Phantoms v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

Anyone else feel like yesterday was like old times and this season was all a bad dream,  what a buzz about the place then ye remember the game today and feel like the players can let ye down yet again ! 

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Very unpredictable how this match will go after yesterday, and I expect Gerrard has had some contact with the players.

I still say we have a bunch of vaginas in that squad, and if I were pushed into making a prediction I'd say a draw for today.

Can see that, too?

Hopefully players will actually try today.... they're playing for their careers. If anyone underperforms, there should be no comeback, just dropped to the reserves until they leave.  I'm expecting a much better performance today and a decent win.

On 04/05/2018 at 02:31, RosscoRFC87 said:

You're right by the way.

David Bates tweeting out 7 hours ago it's good to be back in training.

Fuck sake - they got three days off after Parkhead? What a fucking joke. They should have got 3 days off if they won 5-0 at Parkhead not get humiliated.

Ragin, and I bet Killie have been working hard with Clarke

Do they know we have a few cup finals left to save some pride and try to get second?

Disgrace.

IMG_3067.PNG

Calm down ffs  Bates is returning from an injury not a midweek break in Benidorm  

that’s what he’s talking about 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

These player's aren't good enough for our club. I won't be surprised if they up the performane today to try and convince Gerrard to keep them on. 

For me the majority should be playing there last game at ibrox today. 

Nicholl I think goes with a 4-4-2 today. 

Anlwick

Tav Mccrorie Alves John

Candieas Dorrans Holt Murphy 

Cummings Morleas 

Steven Gerrard been busy in the transfer market already? 

He doesn't fuck about :mutley:

It won't be Murty tactics the day so I think we can safely assume auld jimmy Nichol will atleast challenge Clarke tactically . 

Id love to see a few youngsters in certain positions , get McCrorie back in DM like Dier's role at spurs.

lets have some width , MOH must start . Hopefully the positivity surround the place will rub off on the players and we will see a performance. 

boyd will score though 

28 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Controversial I know but I hope we play 5 in midfield. 

Been totally over run every time we have played Killie this year.  

Dorrans, Docherty and McCrorie in there please. 

We need 5 in midfield to mark Mulumbu

2 minutes ago, Allanger said:

The whole team have something to prove. After last weeks performances they have to step up and show us what they can do. 

They have fuck all to prove to me.I know exactly what they are and it won't change no matter who is in charge.They are losers, they have proved it time and time again and there is no way back for them.I got a tremendous lift by yesterday's events then I looked at our so called squad last night and could have fuckin wept

Remember there is a game on today guys. Big push still to finish 3rd win our next two games and it’s almost gaurnteed as goal difference is almost an extra point just now. Let’s get out there and win today people all around Britain will be watching this game or at least the score as they will think gerrard starts straight away. So let’s go and show them we still have some fight   Or at least the fans do. Loud and proud as always guys ?? let’s go 

Archived